Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

Thursday
1) Avoid the scales - DONE
2) Eat at least 27 of my 32 points - DONE (28)
3) Do at least 10 mintes on Wii Fit each evening - DONE (43 mins)

Thanks Irene. I find I eat more if I write it down else I think it is 'ok' to have only 21 points. It also makes me exercise. Makes me feel guilty if not.

Aww, I'm so jealous. Wish I had trouble using all my points :giggle: You're doing really well :)

Edit: Doing well eating all your points and writing them down, not going under (in case that wasn't clear ;))

Thanks for popping in Sandy and elegantriposte.

In answer to your question....I think so yes! Not sure what yet. Maybe something chocolatey! Mind you, I hope the scales are kind to me. I feel i have eatne LOADS this week (but I have also exercised a lot). I am really nervous about Monday morning weigh in this week. I think that is because I am hoping for something good (-2lbs) and will be disappointed if it has not worked.

Well, I am off to have my pudding and a beer and then I will update my Friday details. Doing this each day has really helped me stay on track. I normally weigh on a Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun LOL! This week I have stayed away :)

Only 2 more days to go....

Friday
1) Avoid the scales - DONE (just!)
2) Eat at least 27 of my 32 points - DONE (30)
3) Do at least 10 mintes on Wii Fit each evening - DONE (30 mins)

Well I have that Sunday feeling....really nervous about tomorrow morning. I think it is because I have tried so hard this week and have exercised everyday. I really do not want to lose heart.

Fingers crossed for me please x

Well, this morning was ok afterall. I should have had more confidence in myself as I have done really well this week with diet and exercise.

Anyway, week 5 and I have lost 1.2lbs (the 0.2 is important lol!)although for the sake of my figures i will say 1lb. So in total I have lost 11lbs now - HALFWAY THERE!!!!!!! Only 11lbs to go :)

I have been a little cheat and adjusted my goal from get below 11.7 to reaching 11.7. I feel i have achieved something this week (not been 11.7 since just after the birth of my first son). That will leave goal 4 for next week ;) Fingers crossed.

This week I did 168 mins of Wii fit and went for a 2 hour walk yesterday so I hope that helped. I will post inches information later when I have more time.....

Thanks for all the support as always :)

Thanks guys. I am still unsure whether I will have reached my goal by Christmas as it is coming off very slowly (1lb per week) but it is coming off!!!!!

lol you'll be just fine :) I will look in on you later.

Well, I am thrilled. I just did my Wii Fit again (every week night now) and when I did my body test my BMI was ideal! I was so happy. Now you have to bear in mind my Wii weighs a good 7-10lbs less than what you are (rug and carpet lol) but still. It felt good!

So, inches...

Arms - 11.5 inches to start. Still 11.5
Bust (including boobs!) - 41.5 start. 39.8 now
Waist - 36.0 start. 32.5 now
Hips - 43.5 start. 42.9 now
Thighs - 24.1 start. Still 24.1
Belly - 41 start. 39 now

So I have lost 7.85 inches and 11lbs from my body in the last 5 weeks.

It's so weird. I ALWAYS lose from waist/belly and boobs first and legs/hips last. I don't mind my arms as they are but the rest have to shrink.

Taking measurements is such a good idea. Everyone should give it a go!

Well, I am thrilled. I just did my Wii Fit again (every week night now) and when I did my body test my BMI was ideal! I was so happy. Now you have to bear in mind my Wii weighs a good 7-10lbs less than what you are (rug and carpet lol) but still. It felt good!

So, inches...

Arms - 11.5 inches to start. Still 11.5
Bust (including boobs!) - 41.5 start. 39.8 now
Waist - 36.0 start. 32.5 now
Hips - 43.5 start. 42.9 now
Thighs - 24.1 start. Still 24.1
Belly - 41 start. 39 now

So I have lost 7.85 inches and 11lbs from my body in the last 5 weeks.

It's so weird. I ALWAYS lose from waist/belly and boobs first and legs/hips last. I don't mind my arms as they are but the rest have to shrink.

Taking measurements is such a good idea. Everyone should give it a go!

Well done you! You have done brilliantly! xx

Thanks Emma :D

I have had a quiet week this week really as i have been really shattered. I guess that is what happens when you have a 4 month old who only allows 4 hours sleep a night and then a 3 year old to run around after all day long. I have done very little exercise this week so far. Today I have done a 30 minute workout with one of Rosemary Conley's DVDs so feel a little better about being lazy.

Saying that though I have been walking more so maybe that will help.

I was really chuffed today. I went into the doctor to try and wangle 12 free weeks with WW (I am doing it from home at the mo). He said sure and then weighed me etc. He proceded to tell me that I was not big enough for it. I was gutted but happy! For some reason I was weighing less on his scales (by about 4 lbs) fully clothed than I do on my own ones naked! Anyway, my BMI came out as virtually normal (26.something). I could not believe it.

So he said I need to gain a few pounds and I could have free admission LOL Nevermind hehehe

If it slows I will join up properly but for now I will have to just sit it out here with you guys as my support. That is good enough for me :D

Last edited:
Saying that though I have been walking more so maybe that will help.

I was really chuffed today. I went into the doctor to try and wangle 12 free weeks with WW (I am doing it from home at the mo). He said sure and then weighed me etc. He proceded to tell me that I was not fat enough for it. I was gutted but happy! For some reason I was weighing less on his scales (by about 4 lbs) fully clothed than I do on my own ones naked! Anyway, my BMI came out as virtually normal (26.something). I could not believe it.

Well done on the walking & how wonderful not to qualify for free WW because your BMI is too low!! :bliss:Great result :)

Back