Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

Progress Pics

It has taken a lot of guts to post these pictures but here goes....

I have always been relatively small (around 10 stone - 10 stone 7lbs). I got pregnant with 2 children and following my daughters birth I was 12 stone 4 lbs. I saw a couple of pics which really shocked me. I HATED them. They made me feel so sick. It was then I realised how much I had ballooned. Anyway, I am so shamed of them (and I guess we are all ashamed of our 'before' pics) but I took a more recent picture of myself and was pleased with the change.

This pic was taken at the end of August just 6 weeks ago:sign0137::sign0137::sign0137::sign0137:
before.jpg

And these were taken in the last week:
DSC06195.jpg

DSC06232.jpg

(Please excuse the lack of make-up and tired eyes...my baby girl is REALLY hard work!)

11lbs may not sound like a huge amount and honestly I did not think it was enough to make any changes but even I was shocked by the difference. I feel so proud of myself and no longer hate what I see in pictures that will be with me for the rest of my life.

I still have a long way to go but this has spurred me to continue.....:D

Thanks so much Karen. I feel great today. I saw my MIL who has not seen me for a few weeks and she was shocked and could not believe how much weight I had lost. I really have not lost that much but I think it has all 'come in' so to speak. I finally feel on top of this weight loss thing and so keen to get my weight down to goal :)

well done on not qualifying for free WW's :)

You and your daughter both look gorgeous.... I can understand MIL being shocked, your face shape has really changed x

Love Nas x

Wow hun!! You look great and the difference 11lbs has made is incredible!!!

If I could look that different in 8lbs time (that will be 11 for me) I'll feel amazing! Well done :) xxx

Well done! You can really see the loss in your face, which I think is the most important bit! You can't hide your face with some clever dressing or some magic knickers :giggle: You look much more confident in the post-pictures too.

Thanks so much guys. I do feel like 11lbs has made a huge difference. I can't help but get excited by what another 11 lbs might look like....

SO tonight I feel so bloated. I think it is TOTM :( I am breastfeeding! I should not have to deal with this now lol!

Anyway, Monday's chances may be shot. Good job I took a sneaky look on the scales this morning and it showed a small loss. I expect to STS on Monday now. Nevermind, we all have to deal with it :)

Right off to watch X Factor....

I'm feeling sorry for myself tonight.....

I am having AF for the first time in over a year and it hurts :( I feel so bloated...I am really crampy and my back hurts :( I am not loking forward to WI in the morning either because of it. Nevermind hey.

Right, gonna have an early night I think. Night night x

Thanks guys. I am still in pain and I was up most of the night with it. Need to hunt out my hot water bottle today to ease it off a little. It is horrid!

Anyway, on a happier note I was really shocked this morning to find that I have lost 2 whole pounds! I feel so fat and bloated. What is going on? I was fully expecting a STS today or maximum of 1lbs loss but 2lbs? I have no idea what has happened but I don't care :)

So now I have lost 13lbs in total and only 9lbs to go to get to my goal. Single figures - YAY! If I can lose 1lb this week I will have lost 1 stone. That is a goal I cannot wait to get to. I remember thinking 6 weeks ago how much 1 stone was away from me and here it is now potentially 1 week away.....

I hope everyone elses weigh in goes well today :)

Off to do all my updates......:D

That's great news Lea. Not that you were up all night with the painters and decorators which is rubbish :( but that you lost 2lbs regardless. You'll def get your stone next week. Well done you x

Thanks Karen. I hope so and cannot wait until next week now.

Thanks guys.

Anna, yes, I am still smiling too!

It's great when you start looking forward to weigh-ins isn't it? :)

Ha ha!! I thought I was alone in looking forward to weigh in day!! lol! I have never been so addicted to scales in my life!!
Well done on the single figures to go!! That must be a great feeling!!

Back