Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

I'm phoning missing persons right now..lol Hope all is well with you and your family. Have a great relaxing weekend hun.

ahem...u ok xxx

Hi guys. So sorry. I have been in London all week. I had the iphone but it was so cumbersome for posting so I gave up in the end! Your posts are really touching. Thanks for missing me :D I am just trying to catch up.

I am ok thanks. Been really poorly with the horrid bug going around. SPent 2 days in bed with temp and shivers and now can't hear...not nice. Feeling a little better today but still can't hear and my balance is all off as I am so bunged up. Sure I will be fine in a day or two though. Diet wise, not too great to be honest. Impossible to stick to it when you are in someone elses house so I had to just go with the flow really. Haven't eaten much for the last 2 days as I have not felt like it but sure all that wil come back in time for christmas ;) Back to it tomorrow though :D

I missed you guys xxx

Thank you Jane...just off to check up on how you're doing...

Aww hun, hope your feeling better real soon! Hope you have a lovely weekend :) xxx

Hope you are feeling better hun, have a wonderful weekend.xxx

glad ur back and hope ur feeling better hunni xxx

Thanks everyone. I am feeling a little better now. Still sniffly and coughing and my voice is all wobbly but i feel much better in myself thank goodness.

Not sure what tomorrow will bring...I have had days where I have barely eaten because i am ill and then other days where I have had chocolate (and last night I had a shish kebab!). Not really sure what to expect. STS would be fine although another 0.5lb loss would be sneakily good again :D

I don't know. I guess we will see.....

Thanks Gem. Good luck for your WI too x

How was your time in London, Lea - hope you had a really great time.

Good luck for the WI tomorrow....you'll be absolutely fine. Fingers crossed for you, honey.

Glad your back with us. Sorry your not well, hope you get better soon hun. Have good night rest. Good luck at weigh in tomorrow hun.

Hi Lea, hope you're feeling better now soon and good luck with your WI tomorrow :) xxx

Thanks guys. I will be weighing shortly :)

Ok, done it! I have lost 1.75lbs this week. Really shocked! I am now 145.8lbs :D 10 stone 5!!!!!!! YAY :D

Really pleased. Plus I am sure AF is due......

awh delighted for ya hun. well done chic xxx

Back