Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

fab loss hunni well done!!
enjoy ur x mass with ur family. have a good one hunni xxx

Have a lovely Christmas, Lea x

hope u had a fab day hunni xxx

Thanks everyone. We had a good, if not manic day! It kinda went like this:

7:30am. Up and opening presents with Billy and Cora
8:30am - All in the bath and dressed
11am - Load up the car up to MILs for dinner
11:15am - Another present ceremony for Billy and Cora
1:30pm - Christmas lunch :D
2:00pm - Adults present sharing time
3:30pm load up the car up to my mums
4pm - Another massive present opening ceremony lasting at least an hour
6:30pm - back home :D
7pm - Bed time routines
8pm - Finally settle in front of the tv

Wow what a day!

It was great. The kids have had LOADS. We had to leave half of it at my mums and OH's car as we could not get it all in the car! Billy got a bike, an electric quad bike and a wheelie bug alone. I have never seen such a spoilt little man. He was overwhelmed lol.

Anyway, my day was not too bad. A little naughty but MUCH better than any other Christmas.

B - None (too busy to eat lol!)
D - Turkey, stuffing, 2 roast potatoes, veg, gravy, mini sausage wrapped in bacon. Avoided desert :D
T - None (still too full).
Confessions - a few nuts at my mums (ok a couple of handfuls!), 2 Roses (yes, only 2!!!).

I was doing so well until I setled in front of the telly. I thought to myself - how good have I been today? Maybe I could have a treat....so i had a dairy milk caramel, followed by milk buttons......oopps. Oh yeah, and a packet of walkers crisps.

I don't think it was TOO bad......:/

Nevermind. Gotta be stronger today :D

I hope everyone had a good day yesterday and has a lovely day today :D

Morning Lea
I can see you had a very busy day yesterday,sounds like the children all got what they wanted and more.
I would say diet wise you have been very good it only comes once a year hun .
Have a great boxing day xx

id say u were fine hunni!
glad the kids got what they wanted, and that u got a couple of suprises ur self xxx

lea sounds like you had a great day, and how good were you ??!!
would be proud if what you ate was half of what i've had, but you would need to add another couple of skipfuls !!
Glad the kids had a good day, mine had loads too,in fact i'm sure there used to be a floor in this lounge !

I am so impressed!! Your will power is an inspiration!! lol!

Thanks everyone. I am actually really proud of myself. I have been far from an angel (too much chocolate and nuts!!!) but i have barely had any alcohol and so far have avoided all cakes etc. So all in all very successful I would say.

I am weighing in in the morning. Not sure what to expect but hoping for no more than 2lbs gain. All crossed x

good luck for your WI Lea im sure you will have done well :) x

Good luck for your WI hunny, you certainly deserve a good result!

Back