Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

Thanks Anna x

hey hunni. glad you had a good time and dont feel bad - its not every night that you go out and enjoy yourself!!

you look lovely in your pics too xx

suz x

Doesnt sound like you went over board. The important thing is that you had a fab night and thats all that matters. Good luck tomorrow.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

Sandy, I might be biased but yes, I think my hubby is gorgeous too :D Thanks for the lovely comments.

So WI19 for me this morning and I am pleased to say that I have lost 1.5lbs :D Despite going over on Saturday :D I am now 0.2lbs lighter than pre-Christmas so fully back on track! 5.5lbs to go now.....

Oh and I have added a mini goal in before my official one....to be lighter than my hubby! Only a few pounds to go. I think I must buy him a big case of guiness or something lol ;)

I am pleased with that result :)

Haha - so funny.... I have just hit equal (to the pound) weigh with my OH - and I AM going to be smaller than him. The fact he is much taller and slim makes it even worse that I weigh the same but look like a pudding. lol!

Love the pics - ur all gorgeous.... I wanna see a before the 24lbs tho! :) x

Oooo Lea well done! your piccies are wonderful :) .. well done on your loss this week :)

Lou its on her first post! :p

well done Lea you are looking stunning as always.. and your hubby must be teeny tiny! I weigh slightly less than Matty (he looks like a rake though) and he's 16st!

congrats on your 1.5lbs off, thats great :) xxx

So WI19 for me this morning and I am pleased to say that I have lost 1.5lbs :D Despite going over on Saturday :D I am now 0.2lbs lighter than pre-Christmas so fully back on track! 5.5lbs to go now.....

I am pleased with that result :)

What a BEAUTIFUL family you all are Lea, you are gorgeous, your hubby is a looker and your children are completely adorable!!!

I love that photo of Billy sneaking into your picture.

You have done so well! I'm so proud of you!xxx

Well, I must be a ditz as I cant find it.

Thanks everyone - such lovely comments as always.

Lou I added my before pics to my album. for you. They are so shocking to me. I can finally face them but they make me feel sick - YUK!

Don't be too hard on yourself Lea, you'd just had a baby! Not many mummies can say they were slimmer than before the baby so soon after having it :)

You look gorgeous in the pics and well done on the loss!

Wowza - ur smokin now...look how far you have come.... And I was exactly same after baby! I still am! Hehehehe....I'm quick on your trail! Or so she says... ;)

Back