Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

Well done Lea...that gain is great considering the time of year. Hope you are having a good day today.xx

Thank you everyone. You help spur me on as always.

Had a good day today and have 0.5pts left. I'm going to save them until tomorrow. I am determined to get back to 10.5 next week!

Morning Lea,
well done on your re start yesterday,when you mfall off the wagon always hard to get back to it i find.
But we can all do it.

Hey Lea :) ... i agree with Gemma it is so so tough to get back on once you have slipped!
well done for climbing back on :) have a great week x

Thanks Gem, thanks Kirsty :) It is hard...much harder than I thought.

Well I have given myself a big kick up the bum!!!!! I am focussing on the scales too much. Yesterday I took Billy to nursery and one of his workers said to me how great I was looking and how well my diet must be going. It's the first time anyone in there has noticed (or at least said anything so I was chuffed :D Then I went to my mum and baby group and one of my WW friends there (who also looks great!) said to me "god, you are supposed to eat over Christmas!!! You are skinny!). I pointed out I had eaten....and I had gained weight actually but she just said pah!

So I thought about it....my original goal was 150lbs (10 stone 10). I am now 147lbs (or was on Monday). I wanted to be a size 12....all my christmas clothes were 12s and fit fine. I am now the weight I was when I got married and fell pregnant with Billy and I was perfectly happy. I obviously look like I have lost weight....so i need to chill out. Yes, I would still like to lose a little more and yes, I would love to get near 10 stone but am i going to stress? No. Am i going to treat myself if I want to? Yes. Am I happy to lose this last few pounds slowly? Yes :D

So I feel happy now. I had a lovely Christmas and the gain was so worth it. I am finally happy with myself :D

That's that really :D

(tell me this on Monday when I am not happy to have gained more or lost a mere 0.5lbs lol!).

well done on the little x mass gain chic, ull have it off in no time!!

also well done for recognising that u can chill out a little cause ur happy, keep up ur fab work chic xxx

Thanks everyone :D

Ok, you know you are back on the wagon when...

You have spent the last 2 weeks eating junk, not pointing and gaining weight....
...to pointing a sneaky custard cream lol! :D

It's wonderful to hear you sounding so positive. Even those people who do maintain their weight or who have never been on a diet fluctuate each week within a few pounds so that is normal maintance. Those last few pounds will be good soon, you are at the hardest part now so should feel really proud of yourself for doing so well! :D

Good morning Lea,
Hope your feeling better,keep going hun,you have done amazing to get where you have in a short time xx

Thanks guys :D

I did have a fight with a crunchie last night lol but I wanted some chocolate....so I had some :D I like ths new philosophy :D

well done on thinking like that :) you could see it sorta like WW do - you have a comfort zone of i think 5lbs above and below ur target, so as long as you stay within that zone, that is fine :)

you are doing so well Lea.. so proud of you :D i'm sure that weight from last week will be off soon enough :) xxx

Hiya hun sorry I havent posted on here for a few days now. Loving you new plan. There is no rush at all, thats the way to go, slowly but surely. I can't wait for when I reach that point of my journey. Its so wonderful when others start noticing and complimenting you. Give you such a boost in confidence. Hope you have a fab weekend.

hey Lea, hope you've had a good couple of days :) x

Sorry for being slack on the postings.....so many diaries on here now!!! Your new outlook is brillaint. And ur below goal!!!! :) you go girl.... x

You sound right back on track Lea and thats fantastic you will get to where you are happy without any problems

Well done

M

Back