Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

Hi Lea. Changing your wi day sounds like a reasonable compromise to me and worth a try if it works. Trying weekly points sounds like a good idea too. Good luck x

Karen, I think so too. I'm willing to give it a go. I went 2.5 over tonight so I think I have no choice now lol!

well done on your loss honey! I know you were wanting a little more,but look at your journey as a big picture, youve done so well! You must be so proud of yourself to be almost at your goal!! wow!! you look fabulous!! well done!!

Thanks Jen. I did want more but I am not too bothered. I am already below goal so if it takes me 6 months to hit 10 stone, it takes me 6 months. As for you missus, you are doing fastastically too! I love seeing how you're getting on. x

I have had an ok day today - gone over on points slightly but will pull that back tomorrow hopefully. I have a meal out on Thursday night for my mums birthday so looking forward to that. I just hope I can be sensible. I am driving so at least I can't drink ;)

Changing your WI days sounds like a brill idea to keep you motivated for those last few lbs. Good luck, you've done amazingly well x

i think it would be perfectly acceptable to have a sneaky peak and if you dont like what you see ignore it lol!

you keep everything crossed for me and i will for you!! together we can get our pre baby figures back lol :)

suz x

Suz, I think I will do that...sneak a look and ignore if need be ;)

I have everything crossed that we both have a good WI on Friday. WE WILL GET BACK TO PRE-BABY FIGURES :D

That sounds a good plan Lea and as you say if it takes six months you are already at goal just making a further tweak.

Good luck

M

So I decided to WI this morning - I am glad I did and I am now sure I did the right thing in terms of changing my WI day...

Since Monday I have lost 1.5lbs :D So including the 0.5lbs from Monday that's 2lbs this week. I am really pleased with that. I now weight 143.4lbs (143!!!!!!!!!!!) and I saw 10 stone 3. I am actually in shock now as i never thought I would see 10 stone 3 or 10 stone anything! Only 3 lbs to go to get to goal and I am so excited about it - YAY :D

OMG!!!!! I just realised that I have lost 2 stone since September :D I totally forgot about that. I have gone from 12 stone 4 to 10 stone 3. I just can't believe it. I think it has finally hit me :D

Can you see I am thrilled?!?!?! I am now lower than my wedding weight and lower than the weight I was when I was pregnant with Billy. In fact, I am about 1 lb away from being the weight I was when I was a gym freak going 3-4 times a week. All this on Weight Watchers. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Weight Watchers :D

Congratulations - you must be over the moon!!!

And so close to target - well done xxx:):)

Thanks Donna. Thrilled is not the word :D

oh welldone lea!! so pleased that friday is a better day for you to weigh in!

suz x

awh im so delighted for ya hunni, u have come so far and really deserve it, well done chic xxx

Fantastic result, Lea

And now that you plot out your day for me, I can see why exercise is not planned into that. You must run up a right amount of APs just going about your normal business.

Back