Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

Thanks so much everyone for your encouragement. I have calmed down a little now lol. Still pleased but less excitable hehe

Hi just wanted to say well done you!! Had a wee peek at your pics and you look amazing!!! You should be so proud of yourself!!

x

hows your weekend going lea? :) x

Excellent Lea, so pleased for you! Wow, only 3lbs to go! Hope you and OH had a relaxing weekend together and you got to enjoy your little treats after your WI :) xxx

Well done on your weight loss and being so close to goal. Must be a great feeling xxx

Hey Lea,

I just updated myself on your dairy and OH MY GOSH!!!!

You are doing amazing!!! I bet you are feeling so good, you should be so proud of yourself!

Keep up the good work hunni your so close to goal i cant get over it! (How long have i been gone! lol:) )

xxx

Hi just wanted to say well done you!! Had a wee peek at your pics and you look amazing!!! You should be so proud of yourself!!

x

Thank you! I am proud of myself but it only hit recently just what I had done. I think you still see yourself as fat no matter what. You have got off to a great start yourself!

Well done Lea! And only 3lbs to go - impressive stuff!!!

Thanks Karen. I love your new avatar pic by the way. Gorgeous :D

hows your weekend going lea? :) x

I have been AWOL lol. Had a tiring weekend. Cora has been ill again so getting little sleep. I am just shattered. I was good though which is the main thing. We went for a pub lunch on Sunday but thankfully I was not hungry so I literally shared with my toddler who ate most of it anyway ;). How was yours?

Excellent Lea, so pleased for you! Wow, only 3lbs to go! Hope you and OH had a relaxing weekend together and you got to enjoy your little treats after your WI :) xxx

I did thank you. Having my chocolate treat now (Twirl). it's the first bar I have had for a few weeks. It was gorgeous! So pleased for you this week :) you are turning into a right inspiration you are ;) Getting excited for you now...you must really be starting to see a difference x

Well done on your weight loss and being so close to goal. Must be a great feeling xxx

It is. Thank you. You'll know yourself soon enough ;)

Hey Lea,

I just updated myself on your dairy and OH MY GOSH!!!!

You are doing amazing!!! I bet you are feeling so good, you should be so proud of yourself!

Keep up the good work hunni your so close to goal i cant get over it! (How long have i been gone! lol:) )

xxx

Really great to have you back Linds! I think you have been gone quite a few weeks. It must be strange going away and then coming back and seeing people closer to goal. I will be following you and cheering you on :)

Wow! I was on page 3 :( I must do better lol!

Wow - so pleased for you... :D

my weekend was quite other than an engagement party - didnt stay late though (or drank) cos my hubby was working and we had lucas with us and he's still waking through the night ever 3 hours so not a good idea to mix drink and that!

goodluck for this week hunni x

Morning Lea, sorry I havent been posted must on your diary. Not far to goal now hun, can't wait when I'm that close. Hope Cora is feeling much better now. Have a lovely day today.

I did thank you. Having my chocolate treat now (Twirl). it's the first bar I have had for a few weeks. It was gorgeous! So pleased for you this week :) you are turning into a right inspiration you are ;) Getting excited for you now...you must really be starting to see a difference x
You soooo deserve those choccie treats now - you've done amazingly well! And yes, have had loads of compliments at work over the last couple of weeks - it's fab as I'd only told 2 people from work I was on a diet, so I know it really is showing - still cant see it myself when I look in the mirror though!

Hope Cora is on the mend soon - I remember those sleepless nights only too well. Take care xxx

Thanks guys. Sorry not been updating on myself much but I am feeling a little low for some reason. Yesterday was a really bad day and I cried a lot. I'm not sure what is going on and I am acting rather irrationally :/ Anyway, better feed Cora her brekkie and go to work x

Thanks guys. Sorry not been updating on myself much but I am feeling a little low for some reason. Yesterday was a really bad day and I cried a lot. I'm not sure what is going on and I am acting rather irrationally :/ Anyway, better feed Cora her brekkie and go to work x

Awww Lea, hope you are feeling a bit brighter today chick. *Massive Hugs* xx

aw lea im sorry you feeling down hun, i was told the other day it takes the body a year to get over having a baby so it could be all those pesky hormones playing you about!! really hope this dark cloud lifts for you soon, have you tried speaking to your hubby about it? a problem shared is a problem halved and all that. have you recently gone back to work too? think il hate going back and leaving Lucas but have no choice finacially with the mortgage to pay etc xx

things will buck up you'll see, your almost at goal and look fabulous!!

suz x

Yep - def can take a while....my little one is 4 in June and I am sure I am just getting over it!

Sorry you're feeling a little down Lea we can't have that nor can we have your diary down on Page 3, note made to visit more often to keep it on page one as you are such an inspiration so close to goal.

Hope it all picks up for you later on and that Cora gets better soon

Chin up

M

Back