Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

The christening is 7th Dec. My birthday is the 5th, my son's 3rd birthday is the 8th and the christening is the 7th so we are having a combined party on the 7th :D

My toddler is ill now. He has been ill for 3 days now. Awful hacking cough, being sick and now crying about his ears. Off to the doc again at 11. Poor baby

Sounds like your going to have a very busy week. Saw the pics in your album. You have a very beautiful family.

Sorry your son is not feeling well. My daughter has the awful sounding cough also. Hope he gets better soon and hoping your little one doesn't get it. When ever my 3yr old gets a cold, my 7mth old always gets it.

Thanks guys.

Keisha, your babies are gorgeous too! I love your avatar picture :D I love seeing siblings together :D

Thanks Lea. I took that pic today and it was not easy, Ariana did not want to stay there. Used that pic to make xmas cards on the Kodak website. Hopefully should receive them next week so I can send out to family and friends.

Ariana!!!!!!!! What a bautiful name. We considered it too. What is the name of your other one? Those cards will be gorgeous!

Thanks. My older daughter's name is Tanisha. Just uploaded the xmas card, so you can have a look.

Beautiful! You make me want to do one! That is so lovely :D Well done you :)

Both Tanisha and Ariana are beautiful.

Thank you. I think I will need it :)

My baby girl is ill now too. I now have two ill babies. My toddler has been ill now for 4 days. He has not eaten for 4 days and is not himself at all. My 5 month old now has his hacking cough and sleeps constantly. I was up every hour with her last night. not fun.

I want all these illnesses gone now grrrrr

Ah sounds like youre having a horrible time with ill children! Hope they feel better soon so you can get some sleep! lol

Aww I'm so sorry your children are ill! Really hope they can get better soon! xx

Aww Lea, sorry to hear both your ickle ones are poorly now - hope they're on the mend soon!!! Good luck with your WI tomorrow - am sure you'll be fine as you've been incredibly good staying within your points despite all thats been going on :) xxx

I'm sorry to hear they are both poorly. It's horrid seeing our little ones ill. I hope they are both soon on the mend & your life can finally get back to normal. Good luck with WI tomorrow :)

Thank you. I think I will need it :)

My baby girl is ill now too. I now have two ill babies. My toddler has been ill now for 4 days. He has not eaten for 4 days and is not himself at all. My 5 month old now has his hacking cough and sleeps constantly. I was up every hour with her last night. not fun.

I want all these illnesses gone now grrrrr

I'm sorry to hear that Cora is unwell also. Hope both your babies get rid of this illness soon. Good luck on your weigh in later today

Morning,

Firstly, my poor babies are still really poorly. I need to get Cora to see the doc. She has a hacking cough bless her and did nothing but sleep yesterday. She just looks so poorly :( Billy woke up crying this morning too and he is still not well. He has lost 3lbs in weight in 5 days :( I hate this. I don't do children being ill very well. It makes me sad :( To top it off we have no car today...it is in having the MOT done so I have to try and find a way to get them both into the docs :/ Today is not going to be a good day.....

The one positive thing from today is my WI.....another 2lbs gone this week :D I am now 1.5lbs away from my christmas goal. I really want to get it next week as I will have reached my goal for the christening. I know I can do it but won't be too disappointed if not.

I would swap the 2lbs for healthy babies now though :(

lol gotta love all the sad faces in that post but that's how i feel this morning.

Well done on the 2 pounds, what a fab result after the week you have had! :D

I am so sorry to hear your little ones are still so poorly. I can appreciate how you feel. My toddler was very ill with glandular fever for a long time & it really is heartbreaking seeing them so poorly, I hate that helpless feeling. I hope you are able to get to the doctors OK, let us know how it goes.

Thanks Anna. I'm really pleased with it. I did zero exercise this week...i just did not feel like it so i am shocked. It's weird i have less to lose now but i am finding it easier to lose :/ strange eh?

Morning Hun,
well done on your 2lb off thats great,very well done to you,i hope the children get well soon its worse when the children are ill , 3lb in 5 days is terrible for the littlen hope he gets well xx

Back