Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

aww sorry to hear about your babies still being ill - i hope you manage not to get anything. If you have any - try taking the extra strength 1000mg vit c tablets - theyre chewable (thank goodness as they are MASSIVE) but have stopped me getting anything as Matty is still laiden with flu even though the doc has now given him tablets. Hope work went okay for you xxx

Hey hun. Sorry to hear you're feeling so rubbish :( Sleep deprivation is a terrible thing, and you're going to feel drained starting back at work anyway.

(((hugs)))

Aww Lea...all I can really say is *hugs*
I do hope it all gets better for you soon! xx

Bless you, I can so appreciate where you are coming from. I've had many an argument over the years with my husband over things like this. I've got really fed up that I am expected to be super mum all the time & get no time off to be ill or just plain exhausted.

It's hard work being a mum, apart from the usual exhaustion breastfeeding is hard work physically as well (hence the extra points you get) so in my opinion anyone who breastfeeds deserves extra TLC from their partner ;)

Sadly you are not alone, most mums feel like this at one time or another. It's the best job in the world but also very hard at times & the only one where you are on duty 24/7.

I hope somehow you are able to get some rest.

:hug99:

hey hun - hows u? i can totaly sympathise with u in regards to the no nights sleep - as u no ryan and cora r the same age and he usualy sleeps brilliantly but he is teething really badly and crying non stop and my heart goes out to him and ive only the one so u must be feeling twice as much as i am at the min!! the bath is a good idea sometimes even an half n hr on ur own does a world of good :) how did ur first day go xx

:grouphugg: Sorry you're having such a bad time of it at the moment. I know exactly what you're going through at the moment and can totally sympathise. As others have said try and get half an hour or an hours "me" time tonight - that bath idea sounds heavenly and I'm sure will help boost you psychologically. Take care hun :) Glad Billy seems to be on the mend and I hope Cora is better soon too :) xxx

Thanks so much guys. You all bought a tear to my eye.

We have kissed and made up now and he knows how much I have to contend with he just doesn't know how to help I guess. Well, he has taken Billy up to bed to do bedtime routine whilst I am sat here catching up on Minimins, watching hollyoaks with a chocolate brownie defrosting. Just what the doctor ordered.

Work was fine. i really missed cora (even though she was downstairs lol!) and when I came down at 6pm she was so excited to see me. Her little arms were waving everywhere. That cheered me up no end. During my working day I had to fit 4 or 5 breastfeeds in which was interesting :/

I am not feeling too tired but will go to bed as soon as I'm a celeb is finished. I need to catch up on my sleep :/

Anyway, you girls are fab! Thanks for cheering me up and making me feel better. I LOVE being a mum but sometimes it can get on op of you...normally in the middle of the night xxx

Glad you're feeling better hun and that you survived your first day back at work :) - you must be very disciplined to work from home - i know I couldnt do it - I'd be stopping every 5 mins any excuse :eek: xxx

Thats great you got thru your first day back at work. Hope your babies are much better now. Hope you enjoyed that choco brownie, you deserve it (you're making me want one now :). Make sure you catch up on those zzzzzzzzzzz. Take care

Glad you seem to be feeling happier today! And that's what we're all here for...to help cheer eachother up when we're having a hard day and to offer support! :)xx

I missed this post somehow. Poor Lea, it must be so tough! What is it you do working for home? You have some serious motivation! I don't think I could make myself work like that. Just think in a week this will just be a bad memory and everything will be back to normal :)

So glad to hear your feeling better honey!
:party0011:

I just hope i can handle the stresses of being a mum as well as you when the time comes!.....Your doing a brill job,

MMMMmmmmm choc brownie my favvey!!!:drool:

xxxx

Hope you had a better nights sleep and that your little ones are improving :) xxx

*hugz* morninggggggggggg lea - brand new fresh day :) Just popping in to say hiyaaaaa xx

*Hugs* Lea, i missed this sorry! My internet was down at work most of the day yesterday. I hope you are feeling better now x

well done on getting through the hard times hunni sending loadsa hugs xxxx

Thanks for checking up on me :D Sorry I don't have as much time to post anymore but being stuck in work all day long sucks! I have too much to do and not enough time so I can't even sneak a peak!

Today is better thank you. I had a little more sleep last night as Cora finally too her bottle. She is still unwell and was screaming constantly most of tonight (something is sore) but she went down to bed easy enough. Billy is better thank god and went to nursery today. I thanked my lucky stars tonight that I have these two and feel bad for being so down about my role. Billy was so cute tonight telling me he loved me and just being so damn cute! I love my kids so much :D

Do you want some good news? It really cheered me up this morning? I had a sneaky look on the scales...well it is mid week :/...and I was feeling really slim (my pjs were falling down!). Guess what?????? I was 149.8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Under my goal :D I was so thrilled! Unless i screw this week up (which I won't as when i work i don't snack!) I should reach it officially on Monday. I was so happy. I can't believe how much weight I have lost. I was not sure I could do it!

All being well I will set a new goal on Monday. I am happy as I am now but as it is still coming off I would like to shed some more. Another half a stone (and whatever Christmas brings lol).

WW is fantastic! I love this diet I really do :D

OMG that's fab news :party0019: Absolutely thrilled for you!!!

Glad Billy's back to his normal cute and cheeky self :) Now all we need is for Cora to be on the mend - hope thats soon, I really do :) xxx

Back