Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

Thanks Jax! I am chuffed to bits :D Just hope I can hold it until Monday.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you :D

Thats great news Billy is feeling better. I'm sure Cora will be up and about in no time. Thats fantastic news your under your target :party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:, I'm sure you're well pleased with yourself.

Forgot to say that is great news that Cora is taking to the bottle sometimes. Breastfeeding isnt easy at times like these.

hope Cora is soon on the mend, and congrats on your weight loss even if it was a sneaky WI (STARLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT ;))

Rach x

Morning Hun,
We have missed you so much not posting during the day,oh the joys of work a....
When my boss goes out the office i always jump on here and send a few messages!!
I am glad the children are feeling better.
Even better well done on the scales hun,thats amazing,i look forward to seeing the result come Monday,i can see its gonna be a good day with Monday wi's as i have done well to.
If you loose huni you will be getting more rep from me :)

Hi Lea, I have just been ploughing my way through your whole diary - took me last night and then the last chapter this morning....

You have done so well on this diet - its fantastic and have shown such resolve to shift your weight.

Great news that you are now under target weight - just leave the wispa's alone till after Monday's official weigh in.

Hope your little one is up and about soon. Its awful when they are poorly

Rosie x

Hi Lea

Just catching up on all minis who are dealing with illness (can then tell any of the staff who might wander in that I'm doing an email surgery!!.

Hope children better and you are OK

M

congratulation on getting below goal, fantastic, well done.xxxx

Morning hun, hope Cora and you slept better last night and that she's on the mend :) xxx

Just caught up on your diary and wanted to say congrats on reaching goal....that's absolutely great!!!
Glad you and your children are feeling better! xxx

im holding out till u do ur weigh in day to do a big congratulations - hun u have done fantastic and really have kept me going too! im sure u feel over the moon - hun dont get urself worked up about feeling down sometimes! It has nothing watsoever to do with how u feel about ur kids u can tell how much u love them - but u have to rememeber ur still u besides a mother and were all entitled just as much as everyone else to feel down now and again ... once coras back to ur wee gurgling self things will seem so much better again! i tink im heading back to work next mnth as i worked right up till the week i was due so still have loads of time left - oh the joys of maternity leave xx

I was so busy posting in everyone elses threads last night that I forgot my own.....ooopps!

Well one good thing is Billy is better. He is still not eating properly but he is back to his old self :D Cora on the other hand is getting worse. She was obviously in pain the night before last - screaming (she never screams) and awake most of the night again so I took her into the doc yesterday morning. The doctor confirmed and ear and throat infection. Whilst there is no chest infection yet she was wheezing so they gave her an inhaler and a mask :( She is drugged up with painkillers that frankly are not working. Last night was horrendous again. I have been up since 3:30am with her and between 11 and 3 she was waking every 45 mins. Her chest is sounding awful and early hours she was really rattling, crackling and gurgling in there. I think now she has a chest infection. She is so unsettled bless her and there is nothing I can do. She is refusing her feeds (still!) and taking the odd bit from the breast but nothing massive. During the day she seems quite comfortable but at night she is all over the place. I am starting to not like her being ill like this. I hate them being ill but I have never heard that noise on anyones chest (apart from seriously ill people). I think she will have to go to the emergency doctor today if things don't improve later.

I have to take DH to the hospital this morning (he has an eye problem!) and that is 30 miles away. Then we have to come back and go and order the cakes for next weekend, pick Billy's waistcoat up, get Cora's christening bangle andlook for some odds and ends to finish my outfit off. I need ruby coloured accessories :/. Then somehow fit another visit to the local hospital later with Cora if she is still unwell. It's going to be a busy day.

On a happier note:- my head has caught up with my body at last!!!!!!!! I actually don't recognise myself in the mirror anymore. My stomach is almost flat and my love handles have virtually gone and my bum is half the size. DH is loving the new me (and I am quite happy too). It has sone wonders for us ;)

Anyway, off to see to my baby and catch up here and there where I can....

Ohh no sorry to hear Cora is getting worst. Ear and Throat infection, she's really having it tough, my heart goes out to her. Its soo scary when they're so young and sick. Hope she doesnt get a chest infection. Thats great that Billy is feeling so much better.

Thats great your loving the new you. Can't wait to see my tummy and lovehandle gone forever. Hope you DH eye gets better soon.

hey Lea, sorry to hear Cora is still ill.. hope she gets better soon.

if you're looking for ruby accessories I saw some really nice ones in Asda the other day.. otherwise I would suggest having a look in Muse / Accessorize if you have one near you - although Accessorize only had a large range of neutral colours when I was in on tuesday xxx

Back