Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

Im so pleased your daughter is on the mend.xxx
Good luck for your wi hunni.xx

Thanks everyone. Well WI went better than expected......

............... I have lost 1.75lbs!!!!!!!!! So we are now 0.25lbs over target :) I weighed in at 149.8lbs. I am so thrilled :)

Well I will set a new target for the next week - 8th Dec - STS. I have my birthday on Friday (meal), Cora's Christening on Sunday 7th and Billy's birthday on the 8th so if i manage to stay the same for the next WI will be a miracle but I am so happy to be where I am now :)

YAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY me :D

Thanks everyone. Well WI went better than expected......

............... I have lost 1.75lbs!!!!!!!!! So we are now 0.25lbs over target :) I weighed in at 149.8lbs. I am so thrilled :)

Well I will set a new target for the next week - 8th Dec - STS. I have my birthday on Friday (meal), Cora's Christening on Sunday 7th and Billy's birthday on the 8th so if i manage to stay the same for the next WI will be a miracle but I am so happy to be where I am now :)

YAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY me :D

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
WELL DONE LEA!

You have done so well! I'm so pleased for you!! x

Thanks guys :D It feels a bit of an anti climax as I know I want to lose a little more but 13 weeks ago I would have done anything to be here right now and here i am. So proud of myself :D

Go Lea! Go Lea! Go Lea!

Great news, lovely. Well done. A great antidote to the week you have had with the illnesses.

Glad Cora is on the mend. You are going to look stunning for the Christening. Make sure you post some photos (says she, who hasn't got round to putting any on yet - still camera shy, me!)

Rosie x

:smiley1842::26::smiley1842::26::smiley1842::26::smiley1842::26::smiley1842::26:WELL DONE YOU.

Thats fantastic to see you at goal. You deserve it and especially after the stress of last week

M

YOU HAVE DONE FABBBBB!!
Well done hun u totally deserve this! Just remember this feeling!

CONGRATS XXXXXX

well done Lea! *big hugs* so proud of you! :D xxx

Fantastic news Lea - :party0019: absolutely thrilled for you!

Thanks so much guys. You have made me well up! I feel so proud of myself. I think I will feel even more proud once I get to the lower weight I thought I would never see! (I can't decide on 10st 4 (2 stone loss or 10stone). I will decide in the new year I think. Until then I will continue to try to lose, maintain or gain as little as possible until the New Year. Whatever comes my way is fine by me now.

Keisha, Cors seems fine in herself and she is feeding better but her chest is still rattling. Day 3 of the antibiotics now. It's given her the runs now though bless her so her little bum is red but she still smiles. I love her SO much!

Back