Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

Thanks guys. I love you all! I seriously do not feel that tiny and to be honest, the dress does wonders on it's own but i defintelt feel smaller and younger. I am literally a few pounds away from my wedding weight so I can't wait to reach that in the new year.

Well I have not weighed in yet....1) too scared 2) I am bloated and want to go to the loo first if i can. Can't risk having a gain because I need the loo again!

I am off to catch up with everyone else...

Ok, I have now weighed in and am pleased to announce that I lost 0.5lbs! I am thrilled with that :D It means I saw 10:7 on the scales which was ultimate goal set back in September. I can't believe I reached it. I am so happy with myself. I had a dire week! It does give me some hope for Christmas at least....

Well I am one happy bunny right now :D

Thanks for all your wonderful support as always x

You'll do it Gem. You have done brilliantly this year and I know 2009 will be agood one for you. I have everything crossed :D

youve done so well Lea you deserve that 0.5lbs you really do! :) well done xxx

Ok, I have now weighed in and am pleased to announce that I lost 0.5lbs! I am thrilled with that :D It means I saw 10:7 on the scales which was ultimate goal set back in September. I can't believe I reached it. I am so happy with myself. I had a dire week! It does give me some hope for Christmas at least....

Well I am one happy bunny right now :D

Thanks for all your wonderful support as always x

Lea - the pics are gorgeous! You make a lovely couple. And your waist - blimey!!!!!! Skinny Minny with a teeny tiny waist!!!

Well done on the 0.5lbs off, as Rach said, it was well deserved xx

Wow Lea - thats fab news. You're doing so well. Really pleased for you :D xxx

delighted for u hun u deserve it chic xxx

Just caught up with your diary and you look sooo lovely in your pics! You look really happy in them. Well done on the loss! xxx

how u doing chic? xxx

Lea - come back! :eek::D

hunniiii were rrrr uuuuuuuuuuuuu xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hope you're okay Lea.. *big hugs* xxx

Back