Lea's Weight Loss Journey - Cannot believe WI today...

Happy new year huni xx

Thanks guys. Happy New Year back at you :)

I went to bed at 10:30 last night. Really feeling rough. My throat and head are killing me. I can barely talk or move my head! What a way to start the New Year! On the plus side......it meant I did not drink or eat much rubbish yesterday which shoud help me get through today too!

DH is feeling better though thankfully...

Thanks guys.

I went into the emergency doctor this morning as I was quite frightened by the state of my throat when I looked in the mirror. Both sides were white! He had a look and said I have a severe case of tonsilitis on both sides. My jaw is swollen as my glands are really up. No wonder I could not talk! I have been given 80 antibiotics!!!! 8 a day for 10 days. It is a pretty bad infection apparently...great!

Still feeling rough. Not been able to eat much today as I cannot swallow but I feel bloated! Plus I had a sneak on the scales this morning as I felt the need for a kick up the bum and let's just say I think I am in for a gain on Monday! I am going to work hard this weekend to limit the damage but I ama fraid it is all but done. Nevermind...it was Christmas. I knew it would catch up with me. ooppps.

Wow, 8 tabs a tabs thats tough. Sorry to hear of you infection hun. Hope it clear up soon. What a way to start the new year.

Aww, hope the antibiotics start working quickly for you. Tonsilitis is awful, just horrible.:( Hope you get some rest and feel better soon.:) xx

hey Lea, happy new year! Sorry to hear you're so ill though, really hope your antibiotics clear it up soon! Take care of yourself! xxx

hey hunni!! Awww u hav a terrible case of it make sure u take all of them and finish the course even if ur feeling a bit better half way thru! as for the gain i betcha pull back i tink myself though xmas is gonna catch up on me on tue aw well i has a brill time x

Sorry to hear you have tonsilitis, I hope you are feeling better soon and that the tablets are working to ease the pain. A belated Happy New Year too! xxx

Thanks for all the well wishes. 3 days of antibiotics and i feel much better :D Wow, that was horrid!

Well diet-wise not too bad really but still not back to it 100%. I have been weighing myself everyday this week because I needed to see the gain to give myself the kick up the bum! I was impressed yesterday as I had got the gain down to a 0.4lbs which would have been great but despite a good day yesterday it has shot up again this morning :( Therefore now expecting a 2lb gain tomorrow. I guess that's not so bad but I really need to get my motivation back if i want to shed these last few pounds. I feel quite disappointed with myself really but I knew it would happen and it is a fraction of what I usually gain....

But still...tomorrow's weigh in will not be pleasant! Unless somehow overnight I bring it down a little. I will be good today and I may even do some exercise lol...

Glad you are feeliong better.

Don't worry about the possible gain. You have done great with the time of year and being unwell whatever the result.

Good luck

you have done so well so dont let a possible gain stop you from getting what you want. You are so determined I am 100% sure you will make it.. whether it takes another 3 weeks or another 10! What matters is that you dont give up :) x

It doesn't matter Lea, you looked great at your previous goal so this second goal doesn't need to be rushed :) Take your time and don't worry too much about little blips.

Back