Leaving CD..... but the not the forum, if you'll have me!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sez, 20 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi Guys!

As you know I have fought my demons for such a long time, my own failings and lack of a counsellor havent really helped me get over my carb cravings! I used two local CDCs, one of who got me to weigh myself (!!) and the other, who was very pleasant on the phone & via email, I never got to meet in 5 week of buying packs from her!! (Not entirely her fault, as our work hours clashed completely and I agreed to collect my packs from her oh.)

After much research and soul searching I am going to give the Atkins lifestyle a go, as from Monday. I have been on the low carb forum and got lots of info; also I have been on the Atkins www, and found out details on the two week induction phase, which I aim to follow. I know I will have to exercise caution over portion sizes etc, but I atleast want to give it go!

Woud it be ok if I kept looking in & posting here too, tho? I'd miss you guys if not !!:cry: Also, I so know that CD (& LL) for that matter work brilliantly , when your mind set is right. After all, I did lose over 8 stone on LL, in the first, "golden" time!!

Cheers guys!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    good luck hun and keep in touch. xx

4. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Wishing you loads of success with Atkins hun and my goodness yes keep posting here and let us know how you're getting along. Really hope it works out for you x

5. Miel

Miel French Honey

Diet:
    Cambridge
    TTFN Sez, hope you find the right plan for you soon.

6. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS

Hi Sarah,

Glad you have made a decision to go what you feel is the right way for you, keep on posting here to let us know how you are getting on,

good luck

debs x

7. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

Absolutely keep posting good luck! XX

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hi sarah, best of luck to you. Keep us posted on your progress and dont be a stranger around here. your alaways welcome ;)
    becky xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.