Leaving cd soon

this*time

I am starting week 13 and have done really well but just cant afford this diet anymore. Saw my cdc today and bought 7 packs to have for tea, have decided to have cereal for breakfast (bought some shredded wheat and porridge) then a salad for lunch with chicken then the cd for tea and fruit if I get hungry between, I really hope this works as I dont have much more to go. If anyones interested i will post as to how I get on

Personally, i find CD cheaper than buying food.....and £35 a week probably covers the take-aways and junk i was eating! lol opps!

I think CD packs as part of a long term solution are a good thing as they dont require any thinking...and i can recommend the a&c porridge with mixed berries as a breakfast, especially for the winter!

Good luck hun and i keep updating us all! :)

x

i know what you mean about it being expensive... i just hope that i can keep it up until i have lost what i need to...
personally i dont think i would spend £190ish a month (3 packs a day x 30= 90 then times that by 1.85 (well thats how much mine are)on my own food... thats quite a lot. (when you think about it!!!) i would spend that much on me and my hubby.. but not just me!!

Keep posting girl ! blimey you have done great !
i'm sure you won't miss CD just the fast weight loss lol!!

Good luck and please keep us updated on your progress.

Thanks everyone, I am determined to shift the last bit, but at my own pace. kes yep its expensive and my loses were no longer the 5/6lbs so for me I decided to try this for a few weeks see what happens, I feel great being in the 10s it was worth it totally, got my shredded wheat on offer in sainsburys for 88p lol and it will last a while so better than 1.80 a day for a shake :). Good luck everyone

Back