Leaving CD

Mrs B

Silver Member
Well, taking a break for a while. I've had two STS weeks due to me not doing it properly and it is such a great diet it deserves to be done properly.

So I'm going to start Scottish Slimmers for a while. Mostly in the hope that I don't put anything back on but if I can lose a bit more that'll be a huge bonus.

I'll be back to CD in a few months because I still have a fair bit to go. At least I know it is achievable.

It is really scary, though. Now I can eat I'm kinda scared :rolleyes:.

Good luck! XX

Well done Mrs B on your wonderful weight loss and best of luck with Scottish Slimmers.

Be sure to let us know how you get on and it would be a fantastic bonus alright to find you do lose more weight.

Love Mini xxx

whats the scottish slimmers?

good luck with it!! x

Sharon sorry to see you go but you must do whats best for you hope to see you back here soon ((hugs)):D

Thanks everyone. I'll still pop in occassionally, if that is ok. And I'll be back properly when I restart.

Missmf Scottish Slimmers is a class like Weightwatchers or Slimming World. I've lost three stones on their diet in the past (although its changed since then). You can do it online if there is no class near you Scottish Slimmers - Home

awe mrs b, be sad to see you go, you have done so well.. but a break in the diet for a bit will do you good when you get back onto cd! i found i was only losing tiny amounts and had 4 weeks off due to holiday etc and when i got back on i lost what i gained and more!

hope all goes well for you, please come let us all know how your getting on..

xx

I'll miss you Sharon. Keep in touch! You have been such a good friend to me.
x

Sharon best of luck in the S.Slimmers.
Sometime the time for VLCD is not right for us and we have to go where we are able to succed.:)

mrs b you have done so great losing 5 stone its a great kick start and you stuck with it for 24 weeks amazing !!!!!!!!! i plan to do the same as you when ive lost a big chunk of weight i plan to move to sw all we can do is keep struggling the best we can good luck hunny keep in touch xxxxxx

Back