Leaving Lipotrim...

I will definitely keep in touch and let you know how I get on with Exante. After all you are all such great people, how could I not!? Besides, this all still comes under the VLCD heading right? I certainly won't be a stranger.

Thanks.

Thanks again for all your support.

I did look for info on CD but the only link I could find was a broken one, lol. I did find lots of links for counsellors but I really wanted a website with info on plans and prices first. Do you know of any that I could still look at, in case Exante doesn't suit me?

Exante was recommended in another thread of mine and it stuck in my mind and it seems similar to LT and CD, at least their Total Solution does.

hey Pete - just wanted to give you some info on CD.....

Men on Sole Source need 4 packs per day - works out £47.60

You also have the option of Sole Source plus - can do 3 packs plus small meal (portion of proteni plus 2 tblsp veg) - works out at £35.70

Sole Source plus also has option of 4 packs plus 200ml of skimmed milk - but cost of this works out same as Sole Source for men cos you're havin the 4 packs :)

the 810plan also works well - 3 packs plus 340ml skim milk plus large portion protein plus 3 tblsp veg......

good luck with Exante - give me a shout if you decide to come ova to the 'dark side' lol ;)

Debz x

You are the second person to recommend Debz by the way - she must be doing something right. Thanks.

:eek::eek: I does my best........;)

fanks to whoever recommended me !!!

Debz x

:eek::eek: I does my best........;)

fanks to whoever recommended me !!!

Debz x

Credit where it's due - IreneH and BlackRose both mentioned you personally, and others have recommended CD. I am definitely not discounting that option.

Many thanks for the info above, I did finally find the link to their website, and good as it is, it doesn't seem to have prices anywhere, so your quotes above are invaluable. I guess you need to go through the counsellors first? Also is that who you buy the packs from? Is there a delivery charge or do you colllect? Sorry about the all the questions, but if this week doesn't work out for me then I will probably try the Sole Source first although I also like the sound of the Sole Source Plus, seems similar to refeed on LT, but with more packs.

Thanks again,

-Pete.

p.s. By the way, I did a search for counsellors in my area and came up with only 2 and they are both Deborahs! Would you be Debz D? The other is Deborah P.

Credit where it's due - IreneH and BlackRose both mentioned you personally, and others have recommended CD. I am definitely not discounting that option.

Many thanks for the info above, I did finally find the link to their website, and good as it is, it doesn't seem to have prices anywhere, so your quotes above are invaluable. I guess you need to go through the counsellors first? Also is that who you buy the packs from? Is there a delivery charge or do you colllect? Sorry about the all the questions, but if this week doesn't work out for me then I will probably try the Sole Source first although I also like the sound of the Sole Source Plus, seems similar to refeed on LT, but with more packs.

Thanks again,

-Pete.

p.s. By the way, I did a search for counsellors in my area and came up with only 2 and they are both Deborahs! Would you be Debz D? The other is Deborah P.

hey - yeah, I'm Deborah D :) (or Debz D or woteva !).....

you collect packs off your Cambridge Counsellor - first appointment you would need to fill out your Medical Record Form (MRF) - I measure your height and weight and record this also.....you then pop back every week or fortnight to get weighed, have a chat and pick up more packs - simples ;)

Good luck with Exante - interested to hear how you get on.....haven't heard of it before.....

Debz x

Thanks again Debz,

The more I think about it, I'm liking the idea of picking up the packets rather than rely on (and pay for) post. It would also be nice to have dedicated support - it seems that you will to be doing what the pharmacies should be doing, and you obviously know (and have used) the product too.

I will give it some serious thought this week while I am using up my Exante supply, and let you know at the end.

I have decided to give Exante a go.

Even after postage I will only be paying just over £40 - almost £20 less than LT a WEEK!! (as a guy I pay £58)

I'm paying £74 (€85) here in Dublin for Lipotrim. Exante dont post to Ireland tho:cry:

So Lipotrim is £58 in NI and £74 in ROI WTF!!!

hey big biker! i see ur online..how long did it take for newyou to deliver to you? thinking bout giving it a go , lt is just so so expensive x

hey big biker! i see ur online..how long did it take for newyou to deliver to you? thinking bout giving it a go , lt is just so so expensive x

Hiya Bells,
I cant remember my Paypal password so cant
order them yet.:sigh:
The-New-You works out at €56 delivered for you.
If the female Lipotrim is €63 then its just €9 p/w cheaper hun.
Whereas I'd need 28 packs for Males so thats
roughly €65 for me, still €20 p/w cheaper than Lipotrim tho :rolleyes:

Last edited:
thanks dude...i just ordered the 100 pack just now..i rang to confirm and the lady was really nice.. she said that the bananas the most popular..it really must be good..i ordered lots of them. gonna stick with the banana,vanilla and honeynougat bars though dont really wanna venture into spag bol territory just yet! :) x

I'm paying £74 (€85) here in Dublin for Lipotrim. Exante dont post to Ireland tho:cry:

So Lipotrim is £58 in NI and £74 in ROI WTF!!!

85EUR for LT in Dublin.... weird I only pay 67eur and I am on Dublin too. I know it's a bit more for men but that much.. shocking!:eek:

yeah audy all the pharmacies are different i think..i heard somebody in dublin is doing it for 63! thats the cheapest ive heard... im def doing the new you though il be saving like 400 euro in total til the end of my journey! x

85EUR for LT in Dublin.... weird I only pay 67eur and I am on Dublin too. I know it's a bit more for men but that much.. shocking!:eek:

Yup :rolleyes:

€63 for the female version is what it is usually.
€85 but the equivilent male price works out at just €55 in the UK!!!
Thats what pisses me off :mad::mad::mad:

Sure us men need more for the musckles etc :character00115::character00116::flirt2:
(and maybe to feed our ego's too):D:D:D

thats so dear considering the exchange rate is practically the same.. its 46 in belfast

thats so dear considering the exchange rate is practically the same.. its 46 in belfast

Sure you go into Iceland supermarket and pick
up an item marked £2, at the till thats what you pay, UK & NI.
In the Icelands down here you take the same
box marked £2 to the till and its €3, whereas the exchange makes only
it just €2.20 or so :rolleyes:

Now multiply that by a weeks shopping ffs :mad:

Back