Step 1 Sole Source Leaving slim & save for Cambridge (again)

saddia81

Hi guys! Im back again after trying out slim and save (due to it being alot cheaper than cambridge). Last time I tried cambridge I lost a stone and a half in 6 weeks so its 1 diet I know will be gud to me..So pls guys wish me luck and I will be looking forward to ur support also xx fingers crossed!

Good luck! I am on day 1 of the cambridge diet.. Reading some of the stories on here are so motivational and have kept me going today. Over a stone in 6 weeks is brill! Was that on SS? Ideally I want to lose 3 stone before my holiday on 27th June and have been told this is achievable so fingers crossed!

Re: Leaving slim & save for Cambridge (again)

Aww thnx Hannah. Yh this was on ss. But mind u ive had another baby since then and put on an awful amount! Gud luck with ur diet n im sure in no time we both will be healthy again

Yes! I just keep thinking of the results! Good luck and hope you keep us updated

Yeah! Well good luck again and I hope you keep us updated! I'm sure I will.. It's a good motivator.

Oops didnt this that had posted!

Ok :)

Day three today! How you going on?

Really gud so far. I think ketosis is kicking in. Hows it going for u?

By the way how much r u hoping to lose if u dont mind sharing? My start weight was 13.11 and im taking 1 week at a time

That's great! Me too so fingers crossed we shouldn't feel hungry tomorrow yippee!
I was 13st2 at my first weight in and am hoping to get to about 10 stone for my holiday on 27th June. My consultant said it was realistic but I think taking one week at a time is a good way of doing it as I won't be disappointed that way.

I hope so! Anyway early night for me but not actually feeling hungry, at all! Ill update you tomorrow x

Day 4 and feel really good! I don't even feel hungry. The thought of eating food actually makes me feel sick. I think I'm going to be scared to eat food when I move onto SS+! Do you know of it makes you feel sick at all or upsets your stomach when you move onto solid food?
How's your day 4 going?

Hey Hannah! Yesterday was having an emotional day lols probs bcoz its TOTM. only had 2 shakes yesterday. Todays going gud so far. How r u?

Back