Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

leaving TFR, Refeed/maintenance... Advice much appreciated!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by monkey30, 22 March 2010 Social URL.

1. monkey30

monkey30 Determined and motivated!

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.58%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    hi guys. Have decided to refeed from 30 April as it is my fella's bday and i'm attending 2 week long residential training courses so want to establish refeed before these things happen. My questions are - how much weight do u think i could possibly loose in the next 6 weeks? And is it possible/probable to continue loosing weight thro refeed and maintenance? Any advice welcome as i think i'm starting to freak myself out and expect to fail!! :( :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  4. monkey30

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.58%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Thank you for that advice Taylor.
    If you don't mind me asking, how much did you put back on and in what timescale?
    I previously did LL and didn't do the refeed and maintenance properly, and as such i put 5 stone back on of the 10 stone i lost!!!
    I'm determined this time, which is why i plan to start refeed before my chaotic May!!!
    Thanks again

5. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I did LT this time last year to lose my post baby weight, got to 9 st 8lbs, lost another 5 lbs on refeed etc.. then with hols etc. I maintained around 9 st 11 up until xmas.

This time round I didn't refeed correctly and I'm up 5 lbs on my goal of 9 st, so I wasn't happy and have decided to do LT for a few more weeks, I want to get to 8 st 7lbs.

I totally understand it's no comparison to 5 stone etc.. but to me 5lbs can make a whole difference to the way I feel with myself.

6. monkey30

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.58%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    everyone's weight loss is personal to them, whether its 5lb or 5 stone!! I hope to loose another 2st then refeed. If i'm not happy i might do tfr in june to loose another stone. When i was 21 stone, a 7lb gain had no effect at all. When i got down to 11 stone i couldn't fathom that a 7lb gain could mean a new dress size!! I could never get my head around being a 'normal' weight and as such just couldn't maintain it!! Thanks for ur advice, and keep ur fingers crossed for me to loose another 2st!! Good luck with ur weight loss x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.