Back on TFR...eek

And I want to lose 20 lbs .. What about you ?

Try finding a key motivator n stick to that. It should help.

I want to lose around 4-5 stones by December,
Don't know how I'm going to do it but I'm determined I'll lose at least 3 by then, god willing!!! Xx

I wish you the best of luck hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I find that temptation and horrible thoughts about cheating are the most difficult aspects of doing TFR, and therefore I find it difficult to post honestly without mentioning food. It *is* a section of the forum in which food talk should be kept to a minimum, but to to my mind, that means eliminating actual descriptive discussions of eating.
It's difficult to go on a diet that focuses on giving up food, and not mention food at all!

I find it very helpful to read about other TRF-ers posting about their cravings in this section, it makes me feel less weak to know that others have similar struggles.

So, apologies if my mentions of food upset anyone, but those are my reasons for doing so :)

I have moved your thread out of the 100% Lipotrim forum as no food talk etc., is allowed in there...you can talk about food in this forum...

I find that temptation and horrible thoughts about cheating are the most difficult aspects of doing TFR, and therefore I find it difficult to post honestly without mentioning food. It *is* a section of the forum in which food talk should be kept to a minimum, but to to my mind, that means eliminating actual descriptive discussions of eating. It's difficult to go on a diet that focuses on giving up food, and not mention food at all! I find it very helpful to read about other TRF-ers posting about their cravings in this section, it makes me feel less weak to know that others have similar struggles. So, apologies if my mentions of food upset anyone, but those are my reasons for doing so :)

I just got back from my weigh in, lost 7lbs!!! Hoping to lose another 5 by next Friday !! Xx

How's ur diet going x

Hope all is well

I just got back from my weigh in, lost 7lbs!!! Hoping to lose another 5 by next Friday !! Xx

How's ur diet going x

Hope all is well

Well done:happy096:

Back