Leaving...

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
Of sorts...

My Body Optimise membership ran out last week, and with my gain at last WI I've completely lost the plot. I've decided to take a break for Christmas and WILL be renewing my membership the first Monday after Xmas. I need to enjoy myself and just be happy. I won't go mad, after all it's only 2 weeks, but of course I'll gain in that time. When I come back all my tickers are going and I'll be back at zero.

It's not that I can't be bothered. I just need a break to get my mojo back. Hope you'll forgive me! I'll hang around the forum still xxx

Have a lovely christmas. I will also be eating normally on Christmas day and getting back on it Boxing day. Make sure you come back. You have done so well so far.

Enjoy yourself and as you say don't go mad!
Please do stick around here though xx

No I won't go crazy hehe :) I just need a totally clean break and to start again as though I don't know anything/haven't doneit before. Hope you all have a great christmas! Not long now! Yay! Xx

try not to go to mad and hurry back :)
i see by your stats that your over half way to your target, just remember to keep that in sight
merry christmas

Enjoy your break!

Have a good break and as others have said, don't go too mad. I know what you mean - sometimes it feels like you need a break. Hopefully you'll be back to SW best soon xxx

Hurry back soon hun xxx

hope u and the LO have a great xmas hun! :) and come back in the new year after a nice break and yummy food! i am also going off SW for a few weeks!

how do u find body optimise? i was always kinda intrigued by it but find its awful expensive for what it is! i have never been to class and just did it from this forum really - it has the support, the recipes and people are always willing to check syns values for you! :)

eventually i bought a copy of the syn directory but i find i know all the basics now and don't really even need it often!

X

You need to do what you need to do.... I don't think it can work if you're not in the zone. Have a lovely christmas and hope to "see" you in the new year!

Back