Leaving!

loulalou

Hi everyone!

Thanks for everything but I've decided I'm going to go back onto Atkins, and this time try to get more variety in so I don't get bored with the food. I don't like the Exante diet, I know it gives brilliant results but its not for me and making me miserable!

Good luck everyone! xx

Good luck Louise!
LED x

Thanks I gave it a go but it wasn't for me. 4lbs lighter so pleased :)

Hey Louise! Good luck with Atkins.

I am a long-time Atkinser. I originally switched-over from CD cos I just couldn't stick to it. I managed to lose three stones out of my total loss but only in fits and starts and after a while I couldn't stick to packs at all.

I love Atkins and think it is perfect for people who are sensitive to carbs, particularly sugar in all its forms. Sugar gives me mad cravings!

Thanks girlygirl perhaps I'll see you over there!

GOOD LUCK - pleased to have known you, I hope it all works out.
GSQ

Bye louise and good luck on your weight loss journey. Please do pop in and let us all know how you're getting on, take care :D

good luck x

It sounds like you've made the best decision for you. And you should be off to a flying start with Atkins if you're still in ketosis from exante!! Good luck with it lady and pop in to let us know how you're getting on :)

xx

Aww thanks guys! I'll pop in occasionally to say hi! :) Feel so much happier today being back on Atkins, I commend those with the will power to do Exante!

Hi Louise,

It's not just about having the will power, we're all different and what works for some, will not work for others.

You need to be comfortable and happy to be able to sustain a diet until your end goal and if Exante is not for you, then so what! If we don't try other options how would we know what suits us best?

As I've already said above, good luck and I really mean that, as we all know being overweight sucks and good on you for not giving up the goal!!

Oh and don't choke on your cooked breakfast on Atkins!!!!!!!!! Not jealous, MUCH!! Take care :D

Last edited:
Yeah I know MrMojo. I've read so much on the Exante forum about people loving this diet and like you say, if you love it then its not a case of will power. For me it was, as I didn't enjoy the products and started feeling quite miserable about it.

The trouble with me is I'm so indecisive I don't really know what works for me best. I'm glad I tried it though, even if its to find out I couldn't do it! Totally not giving up the goal though. I just plan on muddling along, losing weight, until I find myself at goal one day. Hopefully along the way I will have learnt enough about what to do to keep it off.

Oh and don't be jealous, I hate cooked breakfasts! I normally have a slice or 2 of cheese, I don't really like animal fats on bacon and stuff like that so tend to get my fat from nuts and olive oil. :)

Hopefully I'll be back in a few months posting some before and after pics. Good luck yourself mr mojo!

I am in awe of people who can do TFR for weeks and months on end. Yes I know the huge losses are very motivating to say the least, and the ketosis factor helps to dull the usually raging appetite, but I still don't know how you all do it!

And before you started exante I bet every one of you thought you were weak, with no willpower at all!

Good luck x

Back