LEAVING.............

Ms R

Yes I'm leaving..........the Tuesday Losers Club.........BUT.......I'm joining the Saturday Losers Club!!!!

Tomorrow night is my last Tuesday weigh in and then I'll be weighed again on Saturday then weekly on a Saturday after that.

The reason being is that I have a bit of a rushed struggle to make it to the Pharmacy every Tuesday after work as I can't guarantee what time I'll finish and my daughter is home alone on a Tuesday after school for a little while (she's only started high school this year) so I'd rather go straight home so she's not on her own for too long.

So the big difference is going to be that I currently weigh in of an evening (when we all know it's our heaviest time) and I'll be switching to a first thing in the moring weigh in (when we're at our lightest) so I do expect to see a bit of a difference this week, hopefully tomorrow as scheduled but then again, even after only 4 days, hopefully a further loss. It will then obviously even out to my regular weigh in time.

So Bon Voyage Tuesday Losers it's been a great journey so far but now I'm on my way to the Saturday Losers to complete the final leg of my journey.

Naughty title Ms R, you did have me wondering then until I started reading!

Sounds like a good idea moving to a Saturday and you're right about weighing first thing. I always do that. Fingers crossed its a good one this week and again on Saturday.

Ha I know, sorry BM but was trying to think of something that would grab peeps attention and it obviously worked!! Lol xx. I also think its better because my goal weight is based on where I got to last time and I used to weig in on a Saturday morning so I will now have an equal comparison.

Phew! My heart stopped there for a moment lol. Sounds like a good plan to swap to Saturdays :)

I know, sorry I'm a little tinker!! Lol

Lol (",)

gonna miss you :( was a cheeky title!!

Well I'm just moving along the bus a bit, its not my stop yet!!

Back