Leeds CDers speak up!!

abz

Gold Member
it has come to my attention that there seem to be quite a few of us kicking about. just wondered how many people were here from sunny (or not so sunny) Leeds :)

abz xx

Me me me me lol

Me too (well just outside Leeds, Dewsbury) xxx

me tooo just outside leeds x
u setting up a coffee or something abz?

i thought it might be an idea if there were a few of us :) it's just nice to know there are some of us about... which cdcs do you guys go to? it's possibly i've bumped into one or two whilst waiting for sessions or coming out of them :D i see kay g.

abz xx

Mines Karen she comes to me.

Mines karen s same one i had last time.

is she nice? kay rocks :) have to get a lift there and back, ha. but she's worth it :)

abz xx

I'm in Wakie... as you know... FT mum to three....

I'm in leeds 10 and full time mum to 4 my youngest is special needs and just gorgeous

you'll be run off your feet all day too. now i feel bad for complaining how dull my day at work has been :D

abz xx

I'm a working mum of 1 (10year boy)
Only work part time, school hours but I'm finishing next Friday for the six weeks holidays, I can't wait!!! xx

makes the days go faster which on CD bad days can only be a good thing lol

i'll bet. the last two days have draaaaaaaaaaaaagged. they've been so quiet and so long... ha. still. i'm not sure i'd want excitement either when i'm here on my own. it usually means someone is breaking something :) and then they expect me to fix it without being able to tell me what they pressed, clicked or otherwise touched, hee.

abz xx

Back