Leek and potato soup

I have just made this and it is delicious! I used chicken stock cubes and doubled the quantities, but only added 250ml of semi-skimmed milk. So 6 syns for the lot = less than 1 syn per portion

I love leek and potato soup as a quick dinner at work that I take in a flask.
I make it the lazy way though. I use Asda's pre cut leek and potato in a bag which is only £1.00, to it I add 2 knorr veg stock cubes, 2 garlic cloves, 1ltr of water and a red chilli. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 mins then blitz with a blender. Absolutely delish and the chilli kick warms u up :)

I love leek and potato soup as a quick dinner at work that I take in a flask.
I make it the lazy way though. I use Asda's pre cut leek and potato in a bag which is only £1.00, to it I add 2 knorr veg stock cubes, 2 garlic cloves, 1ltr of water and a red chilli. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 mins then blitz with a blender. Absolutely delish and the chilli kick warms u up :)

Really handy to have a syn free recipe to hand, thanks x

Cheap, easy and delicious!! I did this off the cuff and didn't have a recipe to hand and mine turned out really tasty.

I basically chopped 3 leeks, 3 large potatoes, 2 onions and added stock... I WOULD have used veg stock cubes but I only had chicken in the house so chicken stock it was lol Added mixed herbs, salt/pepper. Simmered for 20 mins until potatoes were soft and then blended. Probably not the correct method to make this soup but it suited me down to the ground. :)

Really handy to have a syn free recipe to hand, thanks x
just cooking the soup now with this recipe, smells delicious can't wait to try!

Back