leek and potatoe

I don't like the leek and potato - or the broccoli and cheese and think they're really similar. Only soups I can drink are chilli, chicken and mushroom and tomato (but I'm starting to take against the tomato too!)

I wasnt impressed ny the leek and potato, I managed maybe a third of it, and had to throw away the rest. I dont like things with bits in, and I think it was the stringy bits of ?leek that was putting me off most. I might brave it again, but sieve it first!

Funny some of you compare it to the broccoli and cheese. I like that one (mostly) I think it is the strong flavour I like.

The rest are awful, though. I am currently living on banana tetras and choc mint shakes. I havent go bored of them yet. Finger crossed I wont!!

Isnt it funny how peoples tastes are so different?

I went off most of the soups - I could only take Chicken & Mushroom and Chilli at first but even went off those after a while.
I LOVE the new L&P one, especially the 'bit's in it lol. My only complaint is that it stays with me for a while :eek:

I thought it was ok, not as nice as veg but better than some of the others :)

i didnt like the leeks and potatoe, even with loads of extra water in it , it was just way too strong

will stick with the chicken and mushroom

I love all the soups expect mushroom and broc and cheese!! Leek and pot is one of my faves, along with oriental chilli!!

I can't wait for my AAM week when i can add my chicken/fish to the oriental chilli with a few mushrooms and some greens!!! MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! :drool:

Kj xxx

Actually I take it back, or some of it, I made my last leek & potato into crisps and it was pretty nice! A bit salty though, but that's good as it makes me drink more water.

Back