Leigh's MFP Calorie Counting Journey

Ye Iv had all my food today. Just had 2 glasses of pop was really thirsty cleaned the whole house earlier took me ages managed to sort all toys and clean all Cupboards out in kitchen.

Ye you can take toys hun. She has it as her hand luggage so I just ram a bag full. Good idea aswell incase delayed at airport. I wanted to put snacks in but don’t know about going through security so I always get them in departure lounge. Where are you flying from ?

All electrical devices have to be put into aeroplane mode while in the air. Make sure you get kids to check there videos work while in this mode. I know some don’t work Olivia has a tablet that won’t so we have to take our iPad.

Ye I thort the same about Aiden when he said ur secret is safe with me. I think maybe he just realised he had lost Eva forever as having another mans baby. Maybe he was thinking it could of all been his and their live together as a family.

It’s recorded in the planner lee had recorded it haven’t haven’t watched it yet. Just started watchin tele got emmerdale first . I like watchin rich house poor house aswell

Oh bless you, my house needs tidying up again, don't think it'll take too long if I'm honest, we don't have much cluttering up the place haha.

We're only taking hand luggage, so not sure we'll have the space for toys, i'll take their ipads, will they be able to just carry them on, or would that have to be weighed? We live right near Gatwick Airport in West Sussex/Surrey down in the South East. I imagine we'll put everything on flightmode before getting on the plane, I'll have my phone with me so will be doing that anyway and doubt i'll even take it out to use.

Its quite weird how it happened just like that, there wasn't much of a build up to him leaving, makes you wonder what the reason for writing him out was eh? I honestly don't know, it's so so sad, just think about people that end their lives in real life and it really is desperate and no other way out. I panic thinking my ex could do this, which is a reason I kinda wanted to stay friends as he's been there before, I blame myself over my friend doing it to himself, I had emailed him only a couple weeks before it happened, so I always wonder if he was kind of saying goodbye, he was more my ex husbands friend/colleague, but I got to know him and hadn't spoken to him in a long time, then he contacted me on friends reunited, heard I was pregnant with Shayne and congratulated me and it wasn't long I had Shayne and then found out it happened, just awful. You just don't know what is going through people's minds, this is why you have to be kind, even if they put you through hell sometimes, you don't know if someone is on the verge of it being the end. Trouble with working with ambulance service and also having known my ex, you know who, well, it was almost always quite morbid convo, like he's say, he's given my number to a friend so if anything happened to him, they'd let me know... I mean, why would I want to know? Nothing I can do, but attend a funeral??? I wanted to be in his life, not know when he's dead :-(

Haven't seen rich house poor house, sounds good! Yeah watch the Ambulance, really makes you think what they actually do for us, it's mad tbh, stressful job and overstretched, I am not even sure the programme gives it justice, it's not even 1% of what they do in a day in what they show you in that short programme. No point calling 999 now unless you are litterally bleeding to death or not conscious, you may as well just make your own way to hospital, you won't beat the waiting room queues by calling them, still have to wait as they showed in the programme. Obviously if anything happens to any child, you must call 999, you can never be too careful, at least call 111 for their advise if you don't believe its urgent and can't get hold of your GP. I've learned so much from my ex, but even more since starting working there, I think it's a busy environment but extremely rewarding, even in my position, I'm doing my bit, for the ambulance service :)

Oh right think I remeber you saying about hand luggage now. Ye all has to be weighed everythin in bag as you check in . When you get to security they ask you to put bag on belt and take any electricals Out and put into a tray. What you will be better of doing then is buying it once your through security. When in departure lounge buy what you want cause all you do then is go through gate onto plane. I normally get snacks and magazines but there is quite a lot of shops. We fly from Birmingham and a lot there bet there is loads a Gatwick. Oviously if u want to bring the stuff back it would be weighed comin Home . Or you could leave it and then get more again for journey home. That would work well for ur toiletries aswell wouldn’t it mind you I imagine the prices are higher at the boots.

It’s so sad isn’t it, ye no build up weird . My friends dad killed himself took an overdose. They found him the next day tried to pump his stomach but it was to late nothin they could do. Like you say Life is short you never know what’s around the corner.

Ye why has he done that weirdo lol. I’d think exac same way as you lol . (Luke btw)

Ye the programme is good. They swop houses for a week and it’s really good. Some have like 2000 a week spare some have £50 .

Ye the nhs is tight isn’t it these days. A lot of it is people wasting their time. I’m sure If we paid for health care there would be a lot more gp appointment as people wouldn’t want to pay. People are quick to moan about nhs and judge but they should understand the strain they are under. I actually feel sorry for doctors they have like 5min appointments and if they get it wrong god help them. It’s so hard and money is so tight just not enough staff.

He's morbid, made his bed now, I may change my number next year, ditch O2 and go with a cheaper network supplier, so he won't be able to contact me, I should slowly change my email too and move to a new one. I'll get round to it I'm sure.

Yeah, can't deny I don't miss him, cis I do, but when I think if he walked away from her, he'd do it to me, I'd live my life not trusting him, so, I feel much more confident now, without him. Shayne really doesn't want me to be with anyone, admits I might be good as a friend to someone, but doesn't think I need someone, bless him, I think it's coming from a child who has only witnessed me being do down when I do have a boyfriend, sometimes it takes someone talking sense to make you open your eyes. I'm so much happier, having a chilled night, can't wait to join gym, will be amazing!!

Aww bless Shayne so true aswell what he’s sayin.

Ye i could never trust him Liers are worse than theifs in my eyes. Least u know where u stand with a thief. You’ve done the right thing.

Like you said before when the kids are older someone might stand out to you. For now focus on yourself.

Enjoy your chilled night . We’re off bed now tired was watchin tele till 1 this mornin both wide awake for some reason lol, then Olivia woke at 2 crying think bad dream then lee left for work at 4 . I need sleep lol night Hun x

I'm planning same dinner tonight as yesterday, it was so filling! I have a mugshot for lunch, toast for breakfast, once the wholemeal bread finished, not buying again, don't know why, but giving me dreadful heartburn after even as far as hiccups in evening, definitely that, feels like it's trapped in my throat, I toast it and had a sandwich, so doesn't matter either way.

I have been on scales, but once again blinking clogged up inside, haven't been lol sorry tmi, don't know why, perhaps it's nerves haha, gone down a 1/4 but I need another 3/4 for the 3lbs, giving it til 10am again, not drinking, don't worry lol. I'll report back soon.

I always buy white bread not keen on wholemeal.

Hopefully your prob will sort itself out the loss will catch up uv been super good so it’s just a waiting game haha. You have still lost 2 1/4 tho hun that’s fab .

I’m always happy with 1lbs as I just kind of get on with it. I don’t go out buyin certain foods we all eat same costs no extra it’s just living life normal. All the pounds add up and odd weeks I get more.

I’m sure another 1/4 will come off by 10 haha

You have to remember aswell ur not eating as much food as normal. Prob won’t go as often i know I don’t

Lol I find at least doing my first long wee makes room lol no reason why I shouldn't go, had plenty fibre yesterday, also had peas, tomatoes and Clementines, I'll give it bit more time. I didn't sleep well, my fitbit tells me about my sleep pattern, it's dreadful, I seem to move quite a lot every night, wonder if I have sleep apnia. If I don't go to loo, I have lost and will do well next week lol, aiming for 2lbs a week until I'm around 11 stones 7lbs where its always slowed down in the past, then I'll take anything up to a lb!!

Ye focus on gettin 2 any more is a bonus. I aim for a pound anymore is a bonus .

I slept rubbish just decided to get up in end some nights are terrible aren’t they. Did you have a lot on your mind before bed ?

I don't really like white bread, seeded is my favourite, might try that, white bread boats my tummy and its really painful, perhaps I may have a gluten allergy, never been tested though. I'm going to wait the hour, I'm regular, go daily, just way day always get constipated, also drank lots of water yesterday right up til bedtime!!

I don't really like white bread, seeded is my favourite, might try that, white bread boats my tummy and its really painful, perhaps I may have a gluten allergy, never been tested though. I'm going to wait the hour, I'm regular, go daily, just way day always get constipated, also drank lots of water yesterday right up til bedtime!!

What about swooping bread for wraps instead see how you go with them. Oh right am I not normal then i go like once every three days 😂what a conversation lol

Yeah someone still in my thoughts. Plus been quite a busy stressful week, my colleague not really taking her job seriously, I'm part-time, but got tonnes of work, I won't complain as I'm grateful I have a good job, sitting in meetings with them makes me realise most things they talk about go right over my head, hopefully in time, I'll know exactly what they mean, still new after 4 months in, feels longer lol.

What about swooping bread for wraps instead see how you go with them. Oh right am I not normal then i go like once every three days 😂what a conversation lol
Sometimes when I eat lots of fruit veg, can be 2 or 3 times, just body clearing it, I think you should be going minimum of once a day though hun, I'm no doctor, but if you think back to slimming world, eating healthy extra b, there's a reason for it, so, all well and good calorie counting, but to be healthy, you need a balance, so also a 1/3 plate speed food, 1/3 protein and the other 1/3 should be carbs, or half half protein speed to get better losses, skipping meals like breakfast could play a part in causing less bowel movements. If I were you, try lose as much as possible before having treats, like wine or takeaway etc. Just been watching some short clips on my fitness pal, what people were doing, some had hundreds of lbs to lose, now look so fit, I'd love that, I'm aiming that way now.

Back