Leigh's MFP Calorie Counting Journey

I seem to be eating crisps daily but think it's just being on plan and finding them generally low calories, so nice easy snack, but usually I can live without lol.

Got the Sunday night work blues tonight, argh, weekends fly by!! At least I'll have a nice extended Bank Holiday with having booked a couple days off yay!! Just hope she says yes to my time owed in lieu days through June, she can't really as I gave up my bank holiday last week to work, so she really needs to let it happen!!

I ended up having extra calories yesterday, not too much over but my scales went back up to 172 bang on, so if I want to get what I had planned off this week I need 3lbs off by Saturday!?!? tbh, i'd be happy with 2lbs, that'll be a lb off from last Saturday, I have done so well in the few weeks I've been back on it and almost stuck to plan, so I should be able to have a little snack extra here and there, I may surprise myself and lose the 3lbs anyway without trying too hard lol, burgers today with a little salad, cheese slice, potato wedges and sweetcorn on the side. I didn't bother with breakfast, pringles snack at work, just had rivita for lunch with marmite and margarine all counted. Plus M&S chocolate, yum.

Another busy day at work and I think it'll be quite a busy week too.

My boss has okay'd my time owed in lieu days off (from when I worked the bank holiday) I work 3.75 hours a day normally, as I started driving at 7am and didn't get home until 5pm, my colleague told me to count those hours in so that's 10 hours and it's time and a half, so 15 hours in total, I get 4 days off!! So I'm taking a long weekend in June and will have a short week mid June, that way I get really get back into the gym, can't wait, going to make the most of it, won't really get much opportunity until kids with their dad anyway.

4 days haha sweet I’d want to do that more often lol.

Your burgers sound well nice, Iv got pie that I was Ment to have the other night. Your aloud a treat hun. This is the reason I stick to treat Saturdays tho if not it’s in my head that I need one lol.

Actually I am looking at my gain from my loss on Sunday, not Saturday lol, so only 1/2 gain, I'm sure it'll fall off me, I am starting to get nervous going down into the next stone bracket, can't believe it's going to happen real soon, been so long since I was there, at least 5 years I'd say if not longer. I'll do it! Now I have this chocolate in the house, I keep thinking about it, I probably shouldn't of bought it! I may end up eating it. I've got such a headache, taken some pain killers and will cook our dinner and see how I feel afterwards.

Yeah, I think when you get below the 1/2 stone mark, you always feel it's an achievement, I'm also worried that when I start exercising more, my loses will slow down or at least i'll want to eat more, I'll see how it goes this time, but that's what's happened before, so if that's the case, then I'm going to try just buy the shakes again and see if that helps a bit, at least it's liquid and not solid food to digest lol.

Yeah, I think when you get below the 1/2 stone mark, you always feel it's an achievement, I'm also worried that when I start exercising more, my loses will slow down or at least i'll want to eat more, I'll see how it goes this time, but that's what's happened before, so if that's the case, then I'm going to try just buy the shakes again and see if that helps a bit, at least it's liquid and not solid food to digest lol.

I just like being away from the stone or 1/2 stone mark, in my head it feels better, lol.
I always find that going out on a bike helps me lose weight but thats not like doing a big work out at the gym. I know muscle is heavier than fat but hopefully if you stick with the diet you'll still see a loss each week. Like you say, maybe have the shakes on the days you go to the gym, they seem to fill me up for longer and stop me wanting to snack as much.

Actually I am looking at my gain from my loss on Sunday, not Saturday lol, so only 1/2 gain, I'm sure it'll fall off me, I am starting to get nervous going down into the next stone bracket, can't believe it's going to happen real soon, been so long since I was there, at least 5 years I'd say if not longer. I'll do it! Now I have this chocolate in the house, I keep thinking about it, I probably shouldn't of bought it! I may end up eating it. I've got such a headache, taken some pain killers and will cook our dinner and see how I feel afterwards.

Oh Leigh 😂😂😂 “now I have this chocolate in the house , I keep thinking about it, I probably shouldn’t of bought it, I may end up eating it “

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
This is soooo funny lol

P.s I agree you should of left it in the shop hahaha

Oooh nice I’m only jealous . Iv come bed to stay away from the fridge. I think the word sausage roll has gone in my head about 50 times since I got in. At 187 cals it can stay where it is tho lol.

Finally updated my thing under my name
Yay well done haha, you've done so well and keep that will power up. I had two choices, 3x small bars chocolate or one large, I know if I got the small ones, I'd still have two left, next time lol keep trying Leigh, that's all I can do.

I won't have breakfast or lunch or pringles tomorrow, but will have a small bag crisps and Clementines until pasta in evening and no snacks as I don't have any lol. That'll get me back on track.

Back