Leigh's MFP Calorie Counting Journey

I go daily though, I think that's normal, if I didn't, I'd worry, when I say I'm constipated, might be hard to go or not much but feel there's more lol, I couldn't stand thought of it being inside me for days, ewww lol. Horrible thought what we all have to do eh, even the Queen doesn't get away with it!!

Well my scales are dodgy, I've been but scales didn't budge, so now 12 stones 3.6lbs. Almost but not quite where I left it in January, another 0.6lb, I will get that off plus more next week, aiming for 12 stones 1lb fingers crossed. Then I'll start measuring myself too! Would be great to be in 11s for when I join gym in June!!

Just updated my signature. Realised can do it on phone, click on your picture, account settings to change the weight for stats info and signature to put other bits in to appear when on a laptop. So taken my first mini target out as wasn't much to go just the 0.6lb lol so just under 5lbs for my next mini target yay!! Just under 26lbs not even 2 stones until I'm in my healthy bmi.

Had to laugh, yesterday, shayne's said it before, but goes to show some people really aren't shallow at all, he doesn't want me to be too skinny as he's used to me not being and I'm OK as I am lol, so sweet. Probably doesn't help that he's really skinny bless, I was same at his age!!

Better go eat my tummy is talking to me now.

Height: 5'4" Start weight January 2017: 209lbs/Lost so far: 37.4lbs

Current weight 171.6lbs (12 stones 3.6lbs) Overweight BMI

Mini target 1: 167lbs (11 stones 13lbs) (3 stones lost) = 4.6lbs to lose
Mini target 2: 160lbs (11 stones 6lbs) (3.5 stones lost) = 11.6lbs to lose
Mini target 3: 153lbs (10 stones 13lbs) (4 stones lost) = 18.6lbs to lose

Healthy BMI:
Mini target 4: 146lbs (10 stones 6lbs) (4.5 stones lost) = 25.6lbs to lose

Target:
Mini target 5: 139lbs (9 stones 13lbs) (5 stones lost) = 32.6lbs to lose

Bonus target:
Mini target 6: 132lbs (9 stones 6lbs) (5.5 stones lost) = 42lbs to lose
Mini target 7: 125lbs (8 stones 13lbs) (6 stones lost) = 49lbs to lose

Ye I only 2/3 times a week . Olivia is same she goes 2-3 days and she eats super healthy . I’m not worrying about the 1/3 of plate thing as il be honest i don’t get that much anyway haha . I always have more of the low calorie things on plate anyway as it’s good to fill my plate

So just cooking, been so good, but really hungry, I know this dinner filled me up yesterday, so hopefully be same today.

Been so lazy just going through my finances, looking good after payday on 24th and been watching Netflix.

Kids due back in a few hours.

I’m always hungry before tea but soon as Iv eaten I’m always happy and full
And doesn’t seem like I’m on a diet as have nice things on my plate lol

Really happy to see scales have budged a bit more, this time a 1/2 lb, not been yet either, so could be more lol I'll take that for today and another 1/4 to be where I left off at end January!! Definitely measuring myself next Saturday!! However, my clothes are so much better fitting now, I was really bulging out of my 12 trousers and jeans. Another stone and I'll need size 10s in time for my holiday as they'll really be fitting well by then too!! Can't wait, I won't spend too much as I have more to lose, I think I'll end up with size 8 bottom as I'm smaller there and 12 tops, can't see me being a 10 top, my boobs are quite big, but I guess I won't know until I get there. Its so worth sticking to plan (almost, apart from a couple sweets I pinched when kids got back yesterday night), to see another loss has really boosted me.

No breakfast, but brunch, couple sugar/cinnamon pancakes, nice big roast for dinner later. Planned Monday, may just plan rest of the week.

Depending on weather I may cut the grass later, if I'm in the mood, car desperately in need of a scrub & Polish!!

Fab, the scales are definitely being nice to you at the moment.

You'll get your next size in no time. Just don't make the same mistake as me. 2 weeks ago I brought 4 new tops and now all of them are really baggy on me, I must have just lost my stomach the last couple of weeks, lol!

Do a meal plan hun, it will definitely help you plan for the week.

It’s great motivation when the scales move isn’t it. Iv been weighing daily and it’s really helped me get back on track.

I think after the first stone you really start to notice in clothes . I was trying stuff on last night that I wore years ago when 15.9 and they fit But tight. I was surprised tho I didn’t even think would get them on but I did just tight on back and arms. We will all get there, I tend to Just but cheap tops while loosing weigh as they soon look like a bag of **** lol.

Lol yeah think primark will be my shop for a while haha.

With all my decluttering, I don't like to keep anything that doesn't fit me anymore, so charity shop has had it all in recent years. I don't mind really as its my bit for charity, I get the pleasure of buying more soon as I lose weight, my finances will be good to!!

Wasted money on sour cream and chive pringles, unless I eat them, Angel says she hates them, not sure on calories on them either, need to check.

Grass is cut, car took a while to wash, particularly the wheels, so didn't polish it or clean inside, will have to maybe do that bank holiday weekend if weather holds, kids will be with their dad Friday night until Monday night, I have a weekend to myself, hopefully I'll be able to use the gym straight away!! Really looking forward to it!

Need to think about cooking our roast, I pre-cooked our Yorkshire puddings, so just need heating through, don't trust my oven, cooked them last week and they were awful, so will be nicer this time hopefully.

I just had what I had put in a bowl for Angel, 32g the stax crisps were 158 calories, may as well have them as my snack, could of had less and I probably will through the week, maybe cut down to 100 calories worth. I'd like to be able to eat these after getting to target and know my portion size, I usually would eat a entire tin of these, mad to think of calories eh, no wonder I put so much weight on. It's a real eye opener!!

Think I'll go cook.

No, IMHO, I prefer pringles lol, but there are nicer crisps I'd go for. Can't wait until I have more money, I'm going to raise our grocery budget so I can have extra fruit in house, completely out now, will pick some up after work tomorrow!!

Trouble with Pringles when I have a few I want them all. I’m like that with crisps that’s why I stay away but when I have a pack il want two lol

Lol yeah I'm being strong, I really really want to lose this weight now, it's worth saying no and finally working on portion control, basically, it's OK to have a few crisps, it's OK to have a few sweets or one regular size chocolate bar, I can have one or two bottles of cider or a bottle of ginger beer, I don't need to be greedy, that way, it's not going to cause excess gains in the future, I'll be able to maintain my target weight, I probably won't bother buying big packs of crisps, the multipack are OK as I've never allowed myself to ever have anymore than two, usually one a day is fine with me, I prefer sweet stuff, more chocolate, but I'm OK if not in the house :)

Gosh I'm on this now lol, hoping when I wake up and weigh, I'll see another loss, no reason why not!!

I find somethin clicks in your head and your in the zone. That’s exactly how it is isn’t it it’s not what u eat it’s about knowing your portion. There is nothin off limits it’s kust the naughty foods you get less but least u can have it.

I don’t buy the big bags as I would deffo eat the lot. I do when abroad tho as this is all they sell in shops. I know in lanzarote tho I never ate any even tho had them in room. They do lays which are basically big bags of walkers but I think they are nicer .

Back