Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

Aww ye she's cute. We don't have any pets yet but Olivia loves dogs. Had a golden retriever when younger called Eric he was gorgeous .

We shall love the summer and spring even more this year I normally hide behind baggy jumpers lol

Well you'll never guess what I've just gone and done!?!?!

I've just been on George Asda and I had £100 saved up so i've spent it on a load of new size 14's :) I will collect them after work on Monday, very excited. I may have to wait until i've lost another 7lbs to get into them, but that's the aim now! Then when I get down to 11 stones I know that I'll start to think about getting 12's. It seems like a lot of money to spend for a short amount of time, but then that's my bit towards charity as I'm giving my 16's and then 14's to charity. Will be nice to refresh my wardrobe a bit, I've gone a little more colourful for my work tops, I'm usually so boring but we actually don't have to be smart, I just like to be. I'll do a photo session for you as soon as I get in them, promise! :)
Not feeling too bad at the moment, still achey but I've managed without painkillers for now, will defo take some before bed to get me through the night.

Decided to have my yoghurt and more strawberries for lunch and omelette will be for dinner with some salad.

Yay what a brill feeling. I normally go there as change sizes cause can get some cheap stuff can't you . If not your still in baggy clothes so can't really tell you have changed can you. Can't wait to see the pics.

Iv saved my bday money to be able To do this I have loads of 16s in wardrobe tho and lots of jeans that don't fit yet so got enough for a while as 18s fit nice at the min . Another stone the 16s should fit

Glad your feeling better hopefully even better tomorrow for when kids return

Yeah got some sale items online and i've ordered them to collect at the store, saves a bit of time. TBH I think they will fit at a squeeze now, so i'm going to try them on anyway and hopefully the jeans I ordered will fit as my 16's are really baggy now.

WP_20170218_17_47_39_Pro.jpg
WP_20170218_17_57_14_Pro.jpg
WP_20170218_18_02_37_Pro.jpg

What you had for tea looks lovely is it a omelette as you can tell I don't normally bother with eggs as only like yolk that's why only had scrambled eggs first time the other day. Never had an omelette before either lol

haha
I fry everything on really low heat so it cooks through and doesn't burn, add seasoning, then crack eggs over, turn heat up a bit more, turn over and voila, just make sure eggs cooked not runny. You could cook ingredients in microwave and mi eggs in and microwave if easier. Enjoy

need to get up but throat still sore.
b, yoghurt & fruit
l, little roast
d, yoghurt & fruit

s, hexb Alpen lights, hexa babybel lights, mini buttons

keeping it light as weigh in tomorrow morning

Aww your dog is so cute!!!! wish we could have a dog. I have a kitty who I love to pieces and she hates dogs so we can't get one :(

Also awesome about the size 14s!!!! :D

How many baby bell lights is it your aloud
its x3, I don't usually only have babybel lights if I use some milk in hot drinks but been having herbal teas so don't need milk today as no porridge either!

Aww your dog is so cute!!!! wish we could have a dog. I have a kitty who I love to pieces and she hates dogs so we can't get one :(

Also awesome about the size 14s!!!! :D
Ah that's a shame, what if you had a pup, wouldn't your cat accept a pup? I can't have cats as I end up with awful breathing problems, affecting my asthma :-( She's a real cutie pie, she knows it too lol, she rolls over for a tummy rub for strangers haha. Looking forward to getting some new clothes more than anything haha, always a nice treat eh! If I get to target by summer, then I'd like some pretty dresses, that's my goal! I'd also really like to wear something flattering for Christmas as the last couple of years I've looked terrible.

I've got up, had a shower, hair washed and sitting catching up on some tv, nice and quiet as kids with their dad until tonight :) Made breakie but not overly hungry right now so going to leave it here a little while until my appetite comes back which i'm sure it will.

Mum is going to be staying for the next few nights as its half term here this week, so she's going to be looking after my lot for me while I go to work, I'm off on Thursday and Friday which will be nice, I plan to take the kids to the cinema and swimming hopefully if we're all well and if not then I'll no doubt be taking my son out on his bike and my daughter really wants to get out on her new roller skates. Please let the weather be dry!

Need to hoover/dust the house, its desperate!

She didn't accept another kitten so I doubt she would accept a pup! haha. She tolerated the kitten but only to a certain extent lol

Back