Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

WP_20170216_18_38_32_Pro.jpg

,Thank you Laura! Yes it does! I had a miserable few days on the lead up to Valentine's day, but as soon as it was over I was fine, it's psychological really, first year I've been single over that occasion. I think next year although I did a little something for the kids, I'll make it slightly bigger for us, I think half term falls over it also, although I may be at work in the day, we can go out to the cinema or something on the day and have a treat after.

Really think it won't be long until I need to go down a size, I'm not sure I can afford it! I have been a 16 for about 2.5 years and before that 14 and tbh I probably could have got into an 18 but refused to go up a size again, so I was squeezing into everything and I looked awful so everything is now fitting me just right and starting to look slightly baggy, another 7-14lbs and they may start to fall off me :-( I may have to pop into some charity shops to see what they have got as an in between size until I get to target as I think it'll be this side of Christmas the rate I'm going.

Your tea looks gorgeous. I'm the same with my clothes they actually fit now how they should of done. Amazing how more comfortable you feel isn't it rather than tops attaching to your fat bits lol . Asda is cheap for bits to keep you going until lower size. It's good why it's winter can hide behind coats can't we and vests tops and summer tops are a lot cheaper.

I'm determined to be a 14 /16 come August that's when hubby off and we will be going away. I know at 15.8 I fit into size 16 so i need to loose a stone for this. Iv got 23weeks so if I loose 1lb some weeks 2lb for other il manage to get 2 stone off. Meaning il weigh 14.8 . Making it 2lb off 4 and 1/2 stone

Your tea looks gorgeous. I'm the same with my clothes they actually fit now how they should of done. Amazing how more comfortable you feel isn't it rather than tops attaching to your fat bits lol . Asda is cheap for bits to keep you going until lower size. It's good why it's winter can hide behind coats can't we and vests tops and summer tops are a lot cheaper.

I'm determined to be a 14 /16 come August that's when hubby off and we will be going away. I know at 15.8 I fit into size 16 so i need to loose a stone for this. Iv got 23weeks so if I loose 1lb some weeks 2lb for other il manage to get 2 stone off. Meaning il weigh 14.8 . Making it 2lb off 4 and 1/2 stone
tasted great!!

feel so poorly today ☹ but in work until 1.30, didn't have breakie, just had Alpen lights and chocolate to try boost energy as sore throat body aches, nice bath later, planning courgette noodles with Bolognese on top then early night. Kids with dad tonight so can lay in tomorrow Fed up of being ill so much, office air conditioned so probably doesn't help.

Last edited:
I'm home and managed to have some lunch, just a small salad of lettuce, cucumber, some cherry tomatoes, spring onion, ham and babybel lights, it was nice and light and felt good to eat something healthy. I'll be having my courgette noodles/spaghetti bolognese as planned as soon as the kids have gone with their dad and nice bath and bed early, I really want to get better quickly.

Hope you feel better soon. I used to hate being under the aircon used to give me a stiff neck was terrible. Least the kids are at dads so just yourself to look after

yeah shame no opening Windows at work, I wish my immune was good cos I seem to catch everything going! I'm sure getting down to healthy weight and exercise will help in the long run, can't take time off as don't get paid ☹
another hour and kids going, think I need to just go to bed, hot cuppa and bed, body is killing me

Ye prob best thing sleep it off. I'm the same catch everything going loads better now don't work tho used to get right germ bag customers sneezing over you and alsorts discusting

Right I've taken pain killers and the dinner is now cooking slowly, well proud of myself, it'll help with the loss otherwise my body will go into starvation mode and hang on to fat I need to burn! I've even sorted out my desert, I'm having strawberries in yoghurt, what would normally be breakfast but missed this morning ha! I'll probably have it in the morning also as I bought lots of lovely big strawberries from Sainsburys that need to be used.

Hope you are feeling better soon hun, nothing worse than feeling like poo!

Dinner looks gorgeous! :D

Thanks Katy! I feel absolutely dreadful! Its more like a flu this time, not sneezing or much of a runny nose, just an incredibly sore achiness everywhere and my throat is sore. I slept in although woke for the loo and couldn't go back to sleep for ages and I did but kept waking as I was snoring and couldn't settle, luckily the kids are with their dad and he said they want to stay over again tonight, so that gives me another couple days to mend. I've just had porridge with strawberries and look, it's lunchtime! I feel bad for the dog, poor thing must be bored. Just hope this is the blinking last time I get poorly this side of christmas, I've had 3 colds now and all different.

If I can stomach it, I need to use my mushrooms up so will make an omelette and little salad around 3ish and see how I feel after that if I bother having an evening meal, defo gonna have a bit of chocolate, might give me a little energy. Surprised myself by having a herbal tea right now ....

yeah I had a options hot choc before bed last night, was lovely! I put a bit of honey in my herbal tea, really helping!
As for the dog, gotta laugh, she's so funny, got all her toys out spread over conservatory floor, I've left back door open as it's absolutely beautiful out there, so she's in and out and sniffing the fresh air and she's just spotted a fly! Innocence eh!
IMG_20160602_120223.JPG

Aww she's cute what's her name ?

It was lovely yesterday was great to be out and have to unzip coat. It's overcast today but given sunshine tomorrow love fresh air and being out when weather nice

Yes I remember walking out of work at 1.30 and feeling the sun burning through my coat and I didn't have to do the coat up! However on the way to pick the kids up at 3, I had the shivers, so hat, scarf, gloves :-( I think spring is a lovely time of year, winter can be nice if not too cold but spring has got to be my fav as you approach summer which isn't always great in this country, We get like a week or two of heatwave and that's it. Moan moan moan, sorry, not with it today. Oh it's really clear here in sussex, just a few puffy wight clouds in the sky and so warm my heating is switched off.

Oh the doggies name is Honey :) She's great company! My mum adores her and comes over every day to spend a bit of time with her lol.

Back