Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

Your tea looks lovely
It was very tasty I have to say, I thought the chicken breast looked tiny, but I am full tbh. Looking forward to more bacon in the morning, I'll grill it so hopefully it won't take too long to cook lol, going to toast the wholemeal thins so i have a nice satisfying breakie to set me off for the day!
Tomorrow I'm going to have a tomato and egg omelette, I may sprinkle some garlic salt for flavour and mix in my spring onions also and I am going to save a little cheese from HEXA, again, I'll have a lovely big salad, fingers crossed the scales move a bit more.

You missing carbs yet I find sp good because i miss the carbs to appreciate them come Friday so gets me through the weekend

I think it has helped that I had bread instead of cereal tbh and might of been nice to have had sw chips with my wonderful chicken and bacon :) but it'll be worth it to lose more lbs this week, if I don't lose more lbs then I'll be a bit cross lol, but nothing wrong with healthy eating! My diet was so bad before sw, very rare to have salad although I had veg, no-where near what I have now lol.

I just tell myself the weeks a loose a 1lb must be loosing inches . Iv got a ripped ikea tape measure in kitchen and about 3 weeks ago it went round me once plus 8 I can't remeber the number as it's ripped lol but did it today and it goes round plus 5 so that means 3 inches gone

ah well done! Yeah I measure myself once a month as difference isn't much weekly, comes off everywhere, I generally measure bust, waist, hips, biceps & thighs, and I haven't lost much from biceps' yet which is where I definitely want it gone! Hopefully it won't be much longer, however another 3 stones to get to top end of healthy bmi, so another 1.5 stones, may see a difference, if I can get in that blouse I bought in size 14, then I'll be happy. Going to wait until I lose that before I buy size 12 trousers for work so now is the time in the evening I'm peckish, but going to be strong, I have a forest fruits squash so will just refill my glass haha

Mines come off my my stomach I know it sounds daft but I don't really know the correct places to measure I did under my bust and i measured in line with my belly button as that's my biggest part and this is where Iv lost the 3 inches from

Yeah going to bed is the best thing you can do and I did the same, my eyes were getting heavy, I think losing weight and obviously eating less makes you tired lol.
I am glad that the scales are still heading in the down direction haha, so feeling good, I'm not going to do SP all week as I really want some carbs mixed in and also I believe I would just start to plateau if not carbs are included every couple of days.
So I've achieved another morning on SP and will have an omelette later and another wonderful salad.
I don't think it matters where you measure as long as it's in the same position every time! I wish I had measured my wrists and calves too but anyway, I will notice a change eventually if I continue the way I am :)
Going to head out to get Angel as Shayne is at an after school club then I'll be back to catch up a bit more.

Thinking ahead for tomorrow, I have wholemeal bread in, that I could have for breakfast but only one egg, I could do an egg and two rashers of bacon I guess.
Need to do some shopping as low of lots. Definitely need milk/cheese, chicken breasts, cucumber, spring onions, beetroot, pickled onions, plums, pizza for the kids, tomato puree, passata, broccoli, mushrooms, peppers, chargrilled frozen veg, frozen butternut squash, brown rice/pasta. May add to this haha.
I have enough plums to have two more for lunch tomorrow which is good, still not eating too much fruit as I started this plan eating loads and it was hurting my tummy, it's much better now!
I really want to have carbs tomorrow, so may have cheesy wedges, salad and chicken. I might roast some carrots also to get more speed in there.

Last edited:
Yum your dinner looked lovely again.

I agree dieting can make you tired. I often feel tired when I'm dieting, especially if I don't have carbs.

You're doing so well, you will be buying those size 12's in no time :)

Thank you, really hope so! Ahead of time haha, we'll see, i'm in 14's which is a massive achievement already and when I put them on I feel so amazing, that's the bottom half, still a little way to go to feel comfy on top, always bigger lol

I would of taken a pic of my bacon in wholemeal thins this morning but I gobbled them up so quickly lol, really set me up for the day, I've never do that kind of thing for myself before work, it felt great, saves having much for lunch when loaded up in the morning too! Been getting up earlier lately, was mainly to do exercise that I haven't done much of in the week due to aching and tiredness, but it's great to get up and be more organised.

run out of cheese, so need to have a milky hot choc
WP_20170309_18_00_28_Pro.jpg

Dinner looks good :) I like the sound of a hot chocolate, I'm only on 1.5 syns today so might be needing one myself.

Same!!! But not for long haha

So I had a good day, just 4 hours at work today, looking forward to a couple of days off in the week next week and sadly working a week Saturday, but I've heard it's not the same stress/busy as in the week, so my 9 hours may actually fly by! :) Also my lovely manager will be there which I am happy about.

I had a lovely egg/bacon sandwich in wholemeal bread this morning, so that set me up for the day, also had a couple of teas as dinner have sweetner for coffee and don't need anything in tea other than milk, not quite the same but it's hot! I do like a change now and then.

I didn't take lunch as short day and don't wanna eat plums at my desk, so I had them when I got home, however it was someone's birthday and they brought in meringues, so I thought they are low calories, I'll have some of them, at least I could have something, there were cakes/biscuits and I wouldn't of had anything if that was all there was as only going to allow carbs when it's bagel Friday at the start of the month, if I'm working!

I bought some sweet potatoes so having half a large one I've cut into chips, put in microwave to soften with frylight and paprika, hopefully it'll be nice with chicken, boiled carrot and salad on the side.

I bought some kinder bon bons that are only 1.5 syns, so having some of them and some flying saucers to end the day with!

Oh, and did some shopping and got brown rice and pasta, will be interesting to see how they affect my tummy after and also if I don't hold onto water and therefore gain weight!

How has your day been?

I sure have. My legs have always been my best asset, even when I'm overweight my legs are still slim which is a good thing but then I have big boobs so I go from slender to big as I work my way up my body, lol!!
Haha, you are very lucky! I have short legs and my calve muscles are so blinking big I can't fit into normal boots, hopefully if I get to target that will change, that's the aim anyway! I seem to gain weight evenly all over!

Back