Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

Thank you! So, I've decided not to bother taking lunch to work as I only get 20 mins and just want to relax during my only break, however I'm taking fruit so it's something, I'm making sure to have a nice normal breakfast and I don't feel hungry at all, only thing I do have is coffee's with milk and that seems to keep me going.
Wore my new work trousers today and they were rolling a little in the front obviously because I have a bit more to lose, but I didn't feel uncomfortable so that's something.
So glad to be home! I feel like having a spud tonight, I have some philadelphia light to use up so I'm going to syn that with it and lots of salad on the side!
Really would like 2-3lbs this week, fingers crossed!

What hours do your work to only get 20 mins . I used to get a hour that was to much but nice to chill abit if having a crap day.

Good about your work trousers and just think they are only going to get better amazing what even 2lb does if comes of right place.

I'm very lucky to get 20 mins Laura, I only work 5 hours, I do think the people I work for are just really nice and laid back! The full-timers get an hour but then they are also asked to take 10 mins in the morning and 10 mins in the afternoon on top of the hour! Friday I only work 4 hours so even if i'm put down for a break which I'm not always, I don't really bother. My days will be changed a little every couple of weeks I think when I have to work a Saturday and I'll be there 9 hours, I imagine I'll be told to take a lunch but I'll be paid the full 9 hours, which the full-timers aren't...

You are right it is amazing, it feels so good to see a difference in going down in size. Another lb and i'll be 13 1/2 stones, if I get into the 12 stone bracket i'll be so happy, been ages!

You will get there we all will eventually tell
You come summer we will all be smiling .

Ye I used to work 9/10 and get hour and 2x 15s

I'd do what your doing then and wait for my dinner till get home least gives you chance make somethin nice.

Yeah, felt like I was rushing! One part-timer bring in a microwave meal to heat up and eat in 20 mins, I really don't know how she does it without scalding her mouth! I was having a salad but no sooner I finished it was time to head back up to work and it's just not worth that bloated uncomfortable feeling.

So I've just had philiadelphia light garlic/herb with my spud and loads of salad and it was really tasty!!!
Now I can have a dessert of yoghurt and a couple more plums as I didn't have lunch :)

Ye I don't like rushing my food anyway if you DNt eat there your trousers will feel better haha. People used do that where I worked have a full meal in 15mins then go bck and work god no couldn't do it

I haven't had a full hour for lunch in years, wouldn't know what to do with myself besides eat lol. We work in the industrial estate so not much to do, however if I do get an hour on that Saturday I work then I plan to go out for a nice long walk!

ah, I bet! I'm on my bottom all day, I actually get stiff only sitting for a couple of hours so be nice to have a stretch, in fact if it doesn't rain the rest of the week I might actually take my plums and eat while walking round the block! Get in some exercise too, should of done it today but didn't really think to silly me, was quite nice out too.

Oh forgot to say my aches and pains from exercise friday/saturday kept me up a little in the night, however not feeling achey today which is good :) so may be able to get up and exercise before dropping my son off earlier in the morning and my daughter a bit later and a doggy walk too!

Tomorrow, it's parents evening at school, so we need to eat fairly quickly before we set off, hopefully won't be too much waiting around.
I plan to make pasta but I won't be having too much, the bulk of my meal will be chargrilled frozen veg, passata, maybe save a bit of HEXA to have a bit of cheese on top, only have full-fat at home, so will only be a little for taste. So that's two days of carbs and then I need to plan in some sp days as I really want 2-3lbs off this week to get my next little goes!!!

Ye sounds good it's all about making these little changes and they actually make a big difference.

The diet and excersise is so much easier when weather gets better isn't it I can't wait . It's all about building the excersise up I remeber when I used to go on excersise bike started off with 1 mile and was gettin like 6 miles in a day at one point . Really need to find room for one might sweet talk hubby later haha

I know, I did the couch to 5k app a good 3 years ago and really enjoyed it, I started doing 5k-10k but gave up as life got in the way, something i'd like to go back too but once i'm fit enough. I wouldn't bother getting any exercise equipment again as I know I wouldn't make full use of it and it would just take up space. I also started decluttering about 9 or 10 years ago and haven't looked back, although it's difficult to always keep on top of the excess clutter due to toys I really enjoy my home being quite minimalistic and to end up cluttering it up with more stuff freaks me out lol. I have already decluttered my size 16's in most of my wardrobe and there are definitely going to be some things the kids have outgrown once the warmer weather comes round and I'll be looking through their toys with them again, I do all that every 6 months, usually around their birthday and Christmas. You're joining the gym soon anyway aren't you?

Your tea for tomorrow sounds lovely. I might try some SP days . You can have two hex B I was reading , do you have two Leigh ?
I may treat myself to two slices of 800g loaf of wholemeal for breakie with scrambled eggs ;-) mmmm can taste it now! Need to ensure I'm up early enough, I'll do that Wednesday and Thursday and then do another normal carb day to trick my body and back to sp for Saturday & Sunday, see if that works.

Ye soon as my mate has had her baby we are going . I think it's like 5 pound for like a daily pass can't afford to do it monthly slimming costs 20 plus 8 each week for bars works out 52 a month. Would sooner just pay if I have the money that week cause want to go swimming aswell

If your doing sp you will get a great loss next week it's great. I'm doing sp tomoz and wed looking forward to it . My plan for tomoz is scrambled eggs for breakfast, chicken salad dinner then chicken with veg for tea .

I need a boost! I had a bad couple of days and I am not sure I'd of lost much if I wasn't exercising, so that must of really helped! Gosh sw does really add up doesn't it! I'm glad I have minimins for support! :) Also when I am feeling really rubbish I like going on FB and looking at before and after pictures, particularly at biceps of arms/calves of legs where I really need to lose and think they'll slim down last. I used to pay about £80 for the gym about 10 years ago, but I could use gym, classes including aquafit, swimming for me and my children too, definitely couldn't afford it now and no time for the gym sadly, will give it another 7 years when Angel is 14 and old enough to join me should she wish or be old enough to be left for a little while anyway.

Ye it's expensive just keep telling myself that it's money that would normally go on takeaways but this way il get thin lol. Ye gym costs a fortune like you say when kids r older il prob be same once Olivia in school can get a lil part time job and have more money

Back