Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

Aww it must be hard you do fab shame you can't go with your mum go halves but still spends isn't it. Eating healthy is very expensive I agree . Big school bless him bet all that costs a bomb these days can only imagine .

We went camping years ago when money was tight really good laugh . If kids have tent go in back garden we did as kids loved it.

The sun holidays seem really good I was looking at them. Only trouble is you have to give 3 dates when pay the money and they pick which one. Hubby only gets schools hols off and 1 week to book himself so we never bothered. As you can imagine they would get booked quick .

I wouldn't really go away with mum, we disagree on lots, she's also not in good health, she's my doggy sitter and she's also stubborn and doesn't like to do some things, my kids and I always have a fabulous time when we go away I'm quite clever with sun holidays now, obviously first time not as flexible. Gutted we aren't going. My aunt was trying to get me to go to Ireland but flight alone in summer just too much. Gets on my nerves her keep asking every time, nice to see family but a couple hundred more we could go to Spain.

anyway better get up and weigh eeek

Ye the thing is if can't afford it can't afford it money isn't just going to arrive. No point gettin into mess trying to find money.

Come on results ........

-2lbs, the scales were saying more in the week as always and I've come on, so it's a good loss!

So I've now achieved these goals:

189lbs (13st 7lbs) / 188lbs is 10% & 1.5 stones gone forever!

Which is a wonderful feeling and I know that the other almost 2lbs are going to be coming off this week :)

So today I'm having the following:

Non-SP day
B: fruit and yoghurt
L: Alpen Lights and fruit
D: Sweet potato with cheese and salad
S: CHOCOLATE! :)

Have a good day everyone

upload_2017-3-13_7-39-43.png

-2lbs, the scales were saying more in the week as always and I've come on, so it's a good loss!

So I've now achieved these goals:

189lbs (13st 7lbs) / 188lbs is 10% & 1.5 stones gone forever!

Which is a wonderful feeling and I know that the other almost 2lbs are going to be coming off this week :)

So today I'm having the following:

Non-SP day
B: fruit and yoghurt
L: Alpen Lights and fruit
D: Sweet potato with cheese and salad
S: CHOCOLATE! :)

Have a good day everyone

Yay well done hun. We are all doing so well this week :)

Well done for achieving your goals.

Well done on the loss, that's fab!

Thank you everyone, made me smile coming home from work and picking the kids up to read all your messages!

Had one of those days where I just couldn't concentrate and did the odd thing wrong, really hope for a better day tomorrow, despite that, it was actually a good day, some really really nice customers, even one that had a complaint. Still feeling a bit bleugh, but the sun is out and the kids are happy :)

I stuck to plan so far, just had a couple of biscuits so that's 6.5 syns already ha, but they were fox's Viennese yum!

Oh and there was a massive home baked victoria sponge at work, I took a look, but I walked away :)

So, 13 stones isn't looking too in-achievable now, 6 lbs to go, if I can do 2lbs a week taking me to 3rd April's weigh in! I'd love to be in the 12 stone zone by Easter so that's 3 stones until my initial main goal of 10st, sounds closer than ever and I will do this!!!

Hi Leigh can I just say 2lbs is brilliant, you are doing so well. You are really committed to this aren't you ? You have to so well to refuse homemade cakes , bravo.

Thank you everyone, made me smile coming home from work and picking the kids up to read all your messages!

Had one of those days where I just couldn't concentrate and did the odd thing wrong, really hope for a better day tomorrow, despite that, it was actually a good day, some really really nice customers, even one that had a complaint. Still feeling a bit bleugh, but the sun is out and the kids are happy :)

I stuck to plan so far, just had a couple of biscuits so that's 6.5 syns already ha, but they were fox's Viennese yum!

Oh and there was a massive home baked victoria sponge at work, I took a look, but I walked away :)

So, 13 stones isn't looking too in-achievable now, 6 lbs to go, if I can do 2lbs a week taking me to 3rd April's weigh in! I'd love to be in the 12 stone zone by Easter so that's 3 stones until my initial main goal of 10st, sounds closer than ever and I will do this!!!

OMG well done you for walking away from the cake. I'm not sure I could have!

You'll be at 12 stone before you know it. I love your mini targets. I try to set myself them as well :)

Thank you!

I am you know, I've hated the way I have looked for the last 2-3 years and wasn't in a position to do anything about it, I was working fairly long hours and then having to come home and cook for the kids, I'm not sure how full-time working mum's do it, you work full-time don't you? Like I say, I had no motivation or energy for it, I'm in a better position now, feeling more than ready! Just want to fit in smaller clothes and get fit again! I could do lots of exercise but everytime I do I hang on to the weight and I just want it off and to impatient to let it come off slower. It helps coming on here everyday, setting my menu for the day too.

OMG well done you for walking away from the cake. I'm not sure I could have!

You'll be at 12 stone before you know it. I love your mini targets. I try to set myself them as well :)
I have more mini targets on an excel sheet, where I log my losses at home :) But only going to keep two on here at a time! Really tiny achievements that make you all the more motivated, I want to fit in size 12 trousers more than I wanted that cake :) So 2lbs until my next goal, I will smash it next week dead cert!!!

I have more mini targets on an excel sheet, where I log my losses at home :) But only going to keep two on here at a time! Really tiny achievements that make you all the more motivated, I want to fit in size 12 trousers more than I wanted that cake :) So 2lbs until my next goal, I will smash it next week dead cert!!!

You'll be in those trousers in no time. Have you brought them yet, lol?

lol no, payday isn't here soon enough haha, not that i'll get in them until another stone no doubt! I've promised my son i'll buy him some jeans at the end of the month so will buy myself some then and my little girl a nice dress for the summer.

lol no, payday isn't here soon enough haha, not that i'll get in them until another stone no doubt! I've promised my son i'll buy him some jeans at the end of the month so will buy myself some then and my little girl a nice dress for the summer.

If I buy something before I can fit into it, I hang it on the back of my bedroom door, so it is a constant reminder that I need to keep on the diet :)

Back