Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

I ended up having a night off plan last night, been really stressed lately, I feel a bit better today but could do with loads of chocolate!

One thing that's made me think to do in future is to buy my treats like chocolate on the day I go shopping, but only enough for that day, and then I will TRY not to have anymore in. I shouldn't have these things readily available and I also need to STOP buying multibags for the kids, they do not NEED that many sweets in a week after all. So what we have we'll use and after that, no more unless we go out especially to buy and that would involve walking to the shops as I refuse to drive 5 mins down the road for such things normally anyway! That's settled, that's the plan.

What did I do on my night off? I watched a movie I'd recorded from blinking ages ago and seen before anyway but loved and thought and thought about my ben & jerrys, so, I think there was about 350g left, I polished it off. So how many syns is that? TOO MANY!!! But it tasted GREAT and I loved it, my tummy wasn't best pleased may I add, but it's gone now... next thing to go is the kinder bon bons and meringue nests, so I'll plan to be good as yesterday was a weigh day, I have 6 days including today to be good, so I'll continue from now and maybe just have Monday as a bit of a treat night, by treat I think I mean chocolate, a big sharing bag to myself.

Despite that, the weight went down more today!? So may of actually done me good lol.

B: Bacon in wholemeal thin
L: plums and been having milk in coffee
D: Quorn burger in thin as SP day with lots of salad and cheese - rest of HEXA

Have to laugh, a girl at work asked if i've been working out as she noticed my bum today and wished she had one like mine haha, I said I tried working out but it was affecting my losses as doing slimming world but was glad she noticed i've lost weight anyway.

I'm pleased to hear you are feeling better today, hopefully not too stressed.

I try not to buy chocolate or sweets unless they are ones I don't like. I'm not a big fan of biscuit bars, so I make sure we have lots of them in for the kids and hubby as I know I wont eat them. Also I'm not bothered about sweets unless they are jelly babies, so poor Amy can't have jelly babies as I won't have them in the house, lol!

Yum, I could eat Ben and Jerrys but I would eat the whole pot!!

If I'm craving sometimes anything will do even if I'm not fond, it doesn't happen often, but then i usually have my own things in, if I have something to look forwad to every week, I might be ok, we'll see. for now, I could just have a hot chocolate and a bit more fruit, that will sort it out I'm sure.

Haha result lol. Big bag of choc yummmy. Sometimes I do think things like this are needed to give your body a boost again. I weigh the same as yesterdY morning, don't get me wrong I may have moved down this morning If didn't have burger but least I haven't gained

If I'm craving sometimes anything will do even if I'm not fond, it doesn't happen often, but then i usually have my own things in, if I have something to look forwad to every week, I might be ok, we'll see. for now, I could just have a hot chocolate and a bit more fruit, that will sort it out I'm sure.

I'm quite lucky I don't have a sweet tooth other than for biscuits but I have to be able to dunk them. So they don't get brought either, lol.

What about an options hot chocolate or some quark with fruit? That might take away the craving.

When it's gone, we're having a proper healthy home!!! I will try and bribe the kids into going to the dessert place called Creams or Afters! :) But that's only if we don't have naughtiness at home, once a month we'll do that, after Payday.

Yeah that's the plan in future! I'm definitely not buying anymore icecream, it was really begging me last night as had been in there ages lol. Roll on Summer so we can get out more lol

I used to love jelly babies until I ate too many and weirdly gave me a headache, went off them, so perhaps I could have them here instead lol. I'm on at the moment, can you tell haha.

Ye lol haha just think what you would normally eat tho when ya on it's more than likely a huge difference id be fast food at dinner takeaway for tea lol

2075612609304-bd4f-4696-9d58-6d2eb77a8af8.jpg

Back