Lele's Food Diary...Part 2!

LeleQ1987

Ok, so I have shamefully fell off the wagon since my wedding (26.10.11).

Luckily, I haven't gained, but I need to lose about 7lb asap. I'm not going to set a target weight as such, just want to keep the lbs coming off in time for Xmas. I know I can do it, just got to keep focused!

So, wish me luck :D

The newly married Mrs Lele ;)
xx

Monday 14/11/11 EE

B:
Nutrigrain Strawb (was late for work) 6.5 syns
Tea w/ sweetener & dash of SS milk (HEA)
Chopped apple

L:
Practically syn free hummous
Carrot sticks
Sugar snaps
Sliced peppers
Water

D:
Sliced Chicken
Mushrooms
Red onion
Garlic
Mixed Veg
Boiled Potatoes
1 Beef Oxo
Water

Aiming to drink about 2lts of water each day. Have a 1ltr sports bottle to carry with me.
Back on the 30 day shred hopefully from today also :D

Last edited:
Wed 16/11/11 EE

B: Choc Ready Brek 5 syns. Made with SS milk HEA
Water

Midmorning: 2 petit filous 3syns
apple & grapes

Monday 14/11/11 EE

B:
Nutrigrain Strawb (was late for work) 6.5 syns
Tea w/ sweetener & dash of SS milk (HEA)
Chopped apple

L:
Practically syn free hummous
Carrot sticks
Sugar snaps
Sliced peppers
Water

D:
Sliced Chicken
Mushrooms
Red onion
Garlic
Mixed Veg
Boiled Potatoes
1 Beef Oxo
Water

Aiming to drink about 2lts of water each day. Have a 1ltr sports bottle to carry with me.
Back on the 30 day shred hopefully from today also :D

Hey hun. My only thoughts on this are the 'practically syn free hummous'. Either it's Syn free, or it isn't - you might need to be careful with that.

Apart from that it's looking good, with plenty of SuperFree :)

Wed 16/11/11 EE

B: Choc Ready Brek 5 syns. Made with SS milk HEA
Water

Midmorning: 2 petit filous 3syns
apple & grapes

The only thing I'd say about this is, maybe you could incorporate some SuperFree into your breakfasts? Remember 1/3rd of your plate should be Superfree. Perhaps a nice chopped banana added to your chocolate ready brek would do the trick? :drool:

Apart from that, looking good. Well done xx

Hey hun. My only thoughts on this are the 'practically syn free hummous'. Either it's Syn free, or it isn't - you might need to be careful with that.

Apart from that it's looking good, with plenty of SuperFree :)

The only thing I'd say about this is, maybe you could incorporate some SuperFree into your breakfasts? Remember 1/3rd of your plate should be Superfree. Perhaps a nice chopped banana added to your chocolate ready brek would do the trick? :drool:

Apart from that, looking good. Well done xx

Hi :)
I found that hummous recipe on here and wondered that too! But ended up adjusting it to taste and made it syn free. I just dont really have the time to get on the computer to correct it LOL. That's the problem with me keeping an online diary, I can't get on all the time :/. I do keep a written diary but don't feel it's the same :(
Ah well...

Back