So, I fell off the wagon. A couple of planned days off turned into a couple of unplanned weeks off. I am trying not to beat myself up about it, but feeling pretty bad about myself. I have decided I am back - and I need some motivation to keep me on task - checking this site was really helpful last time.

So... it is 97 days until I go on holiday. My starting goal is to stick to exante fully for 50 days, starting tomorrow. Do you think that is do-able? I don't have a set target but that will take me to the start of June - I'd like to be down 2 stone by then. Possible?

Wish me luck!

Morning number 1 today and had the chocolate smoothie. Not 100% sold on it. I blended it up with a hand blender yet somehow it was slightly chewy - it definitely had a texture to it!

I didn’t suffer any keto flu last time (was already doing low carb before starting) but had a carb binge for the last week so dreading the headaches this time around! Any advice on what to do to limit this?

I'm part way through a 60 day challenge so you can definitely do 50 days.

As for headaches-water and paracetamol is about the only thing that helps I think. And sleep.

Back