Lemon

neilsbird09

Silver Member
Morning everybody. Just reading my Atkins book having given it time to recover from walking here and for Induction it says you can have lemon/lime juice and tomatoes......I'm confused now because I thought we couldn't have these on Induction? :confused:

I think there is some variations with the new and old book hun. I could be wrong but i'm sure that's what I've read on here.

I can't confirm as I've not read either

Are you reading the new book hun? Its the old one we are all following (with a few exceptions) and in the old one you are not allowed but the new one you are (i think)

Thank you. Yes it seems I have bought the revised edition though I thought I'd bought the old one! OK I shall carry on without :D
I shall look on ATkins UK Stephen, thanks.

yeah the New Atkins allows more varied diet thats why they changed to appeal to more

I haven't started yet but will do soon (just finishing Cambridge Diet). I will be following the new book as I am veggie and it now allows veggie stuff like Quorn which it didn't before (I guess because it didn't exist then!). I think there are a few other things allowed too.

Maxie

with the diet you can eat whatever you like upto 20 net carbs beans chips whatever (may 1 chip) but only 20 carbs toms yes but they high in sugar, i have 2 x cherry in a salad no more.

on the atkins uk site there are downloads on a pdf file showing whats allowed as a guide to help this serves as a back up to the book,very good information got mine glued to the kitchen wall LOL

on the atkins uk site there are downloads on a pdf file showing whats allowed as a guide to help this serves as a back up to the book,very good information got mine glued to the kitchen wall LOL

Me too I have all sorts of lists inside my cupboard doors for easy reference! x

Thanks guys, you've all been a big help as usual :D

And you can have lemon and lime juice on induction too, according to the original book :)

Not in the '72 version, the very first one Maxie. :)

Morning Jim, did you have a good weekend? I was thinking of you white water rafting with a tad of jealousy LOL :D

If you mean am I bruised and battered, then yes love. LOL LMAO.

LOL :D

Ah sorry Jim, I presumed mine was from 1972 but it's not. There are so many on Amazon I bought one from 1999 ;)

Back