(lengthy)It doesn't feel like its working...

I am! Well and truly! lol -thanks everyone.

Time for shake number 2 -I think I'll have the strawberry. :D

I'll check in later ladies -got me some housework and kids to feed. :D

LOVE YIZ ALLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah bless - luv ya too! x x x

aw hun big hugs, to be honest i had days like this for the forst 4-5 weeks on and off, it was only the wi and measureing myself that kept me going. also in week 5 and in week 9 - I really wanted to eat, then all was ok then in week 11 i wanted to eat again. ok this week as I had a binge (re: pineapple story!) and learned my lesson!

But I think there have been a few of us that had these moments, and a lucky few that sailed through with will power galore.

the only advice i can give is, yes, sleep! just keep plenty of water near by as i got dehydrated on my sleepy days.

it is just a little tougher on some of us than others, but as long as you are feeling generally well health-wise with no alarming symptoms, i'de just ride it out.

ps - dont tell but a small nibble of hard cheese did help me somedays, as it kills cravings flat (for me anyway) but dont do it unless you know you can stop at a nibble.

xxx

Aww honey !

Sh!tty feeling yeah, but you know come WI you will be feeling better, if you feel like this again try some exercise, maybe some walking??

Chin up, you know things will get better, you have done so well getting to this point !

Thanks everyone!! I feel great today -weighed in -lost 6lbs -thats me told eh?

I am going to start walking again this week -liitle girl has longer hoirs at nursery from monday so monday sees me off an a trek round west belfast lol

And msblonde -I will keep that ((sshhh)) cheese tip((sshh)) at the back of my mind for real desperate times thank you. :D

SHAKING IT OFF LADIES -SHAKIN IT OFF!!

Back