Lenlu's 'This time its it' Diary!

Lenlu

Just keep slimming....
Hi all

This is the first time I have done a Diary!! I am 32 and have 2 children aged 3 and 6 and I really want to lose weight! I lost 4.5 stone a few years ago on slimming world, then had an accident and back operation which over time meant I had put 3.5 stone back on.

I joined WW in January and lost nearly 1.5 stone but then just went off the boil....not really sure why or how - but it happened! Anyway in my few months off I put on 6.5lbs, had my first WI on wednesday and lost 6 lbs - I really want to do it this time. I am tracking everything on the 'value diary' app, which has been great, find it much easier to use than the ww app.

I am thinking of doing ww on my own at home as I only ever WI and leave (and maybe buy a few things from the shop), but struggling with accurate scales - bought some new ones and they give me a different weight everytime I step on them - think I must have dodgy floors! Anyway - thinking of finding a regular place to weigh in - just a case of finding a regular place with some reliable scales!!

Anyway - rambling on - I am on nights at the moment - running my points from midnight to midnight - was naughty on way home this morning and had a McDonalds breakfast wrap so a few points in to my weeklies.

Hi all

This is the first time I have done a Diary!! I am 32 and have 2 children aged 3 and 6 and I really want to lose weight! I lost 4.5 stone a few years ago on slimming world, then had an accident and back operation which over time meant I had put 3.5 stone back on.

I joined WW in January and lost nearly 1.5 stone but then just went off the boil....not really sure why or how - but it happened! Anyway in my few months off I put on 6.5lbs, had my first WI on wednesday and lost 6 lbs - I really want to do it this time. I am tracking everything on the 'value diary' app, which has been great, find it much easier to use than the ww app.

I am thinking of doing ww on my own at home as I only ever WI and leave (and maybe buy a few things from the shop), but struggling with accurate scales - bought some new ones and they give me a different weight everytime I step on them - think I must have dodgy floors! Anyway - thinking of finding a regular place to weigh in - just a case of finding a regular place with some reliable scales!!

Anyway - rambling on - I am on nights at the moment - running my points from midnight to midnight - was naughty on way home this morning and had a McDonalds breakfast wrap so a few points in to my weeklies.

Reporting for Subscription Duty! Look forward to reading your story :) x

Welcome Serena!! Have you got a Diary?

lol NM found it xx

Right so Day 1 of my online Diary - although its actually night - but never mind!!

My WI day is a wednesday btw. I am on a massive 43 points per day.

Its 02.30 am and I am on a night shift - counting my points from midnight to midnight to try and stay on track!

Saturday:
01.30am 2xWW Petit Pan Part Baked Rolls (3pp x 2) 6pp and WW Tomato Soup 2pp
4am: WW Lasagne 9pp and Light Choices Nann 4pp
6.45am: Oatso Simple Porridge Pot 5pp

Snacks:
WW Cheese Puffs: 2pp (Really gross and almost soggy like - won't be buying again!)

17.00 Ham Toastie Bread 3PP, Ham 1PP

22.30 Banana

23.30 Cracker Bread x 5 (3PP) and Laughing Cow Extra Light x 2 (1pp??) and babybel x 2 (2PP)
WW Chicken Soup 2PP

Total so far: 40pp

Last edited:
Right so Day 1 of my online Diary - although its actually night - but never mind!!

My WI day is a wednesday btw. I am on a massive 43 points per day.

Its 02.30 am and I am on a night shift - counting my points from midnight to midnight to try and stay on track!

Saturday:
01.30am 2xWW Petit Pan Part Baked Rolls (3pp x 2) 6pp and WW Tomato Soup 2pp
4am: WW Lasagne 9pp and Light Choices Nann 4pp
6.45am: Oatso Simple Porridge Pot 5pp

Snacks:
WW Cheese Puffs: 2pp (Really gross and almost soggy like - won't be buying again!)

Total so far: 28pp

Fab Menu Sweetie :) I never waste my money or pp on WW Crisps, I think they are the work of the devil! I mainly stick to French Fries as they are 2pp and really tasty! Do you sleep during the day today? X

Yeah, won't have anything to eat today until evening ish time. Will probably be way under my points for today. Its tomorrow that will be interesting as its my last night tonight, so will come home tomorrow, sleep for a bit then try and get back into a day routine!!

And yes, Think I am going to stick to French fries. I do like the ww nacho's though, but the hoops and cheese puffs are terrible!

Yeah, won't have anything to eat today until evening ish time. Will probably be way under my points for today. Its tomorrow that will be interesting as its my last night tonight, so will come home tomorrow, sleep for a bit then try and get back into a day routine!!

And yes, Think I am going to stick to French fries. I do like the ww nacho's though, but the hoops and cheese puffs are terrible!

If you have Poundland by you they've starting doing the Worcester Sauce ones :) I used to hate the turn around from nights to days, I felt like a zombie and them when I felt better it was time to go back to work! X

Back on Nights - last one - YEY - but looking like a busy one! Updated my Sat Diary and will start Sunday on another post later - bit of a dodgy day tomorrow as I won't be asleep all day, hoping to make good choices though. Going out for dinner as my local chip restaurant does gluten free batter for fish on first sinday of the month and my husband is cealiac so he wants to go. Worked out chips are 14PP and I am going to have poached fish which I think will be about 4PP - not quite sure though, kind of a guess - will have to see how big it is!!

Sunday:

Really busy night at work - so eating at stupid times!

06.00 Light Choices Taglitelle 10 PP

Snacks: Banana x 2, Apple

Home and giving blood - surely that will help me lose a bit of weight ;-)

Dinnertime: Chips and Poached Cod 18PP

Total PP /43

Last edited:
Duplicate Post

Hey Sweetie! Glad to see you've finished your nights :) Hope u enjoy your Fish and Chips, remember that if you're not eating them at home and therefore can't weigh them that most chip portions are bigger than 14pp.x

Ok so yesterday I went into weeklies - however pleased I made better choices and had steamed cod at the chippy which was actually very nice.

Today I'm taking the girls to the cinema, going to have dinner before we go and have a nice diet coke! Is popcorn high in points?!

Going to make some quiches as suggested on serena's diary - ham lined, then can take some to work tomorrow x

Monday:

Breakfast: 60g Bran flakes (6 PP) 100 ml semi skimmed milk (1PP)

Lunch: salad, 2 mini quiches (5PP) and sliced turkey (1PP) Mayo - extra light (1PP)

Snacks: fruit bag

McDonald's happy meal - cheeseburger (8PP) small fries (6PP)

Tea: Risotto (home made - prawn and chorizo) 8PP

36/43

Last edited:
Ok so yesterday I went into weeklies - however pleased I made better choices and had steamed cod at the chippy which was actually very nice.

Today I'm taking the girls to the cinema, going to have dinner before we go and have a nice diet coke! Is popcorn high in points?!

Going to make some quiches as suggested on serena's diary - ham lined, then can take some to work tomorrow x

To give u an idea in case u decide to indulge....

Which film are u going to see? Hope u have a lovely time :) x

Attachments

• image-2391465956.jpg
    image-2391465956.jpg
    466.6 KB · Views: 90
  • image-265255207.jpg
    image-265255207.jpg
    440.8 KB · Views: 86
No idea why the pic posted twice, sorry!!! X

To give u an idea in case u decide to indulge....

Which film are u going to see? Hope u have a lovely time :) x

Thanks - going to really try not to, need to pull back my week a bit and I don't need them!!! Will keep telling myself that!!

Taking the girls to see Monsters University :)

1375696162104.jpg

My 2 pp quiches - these have chorizo and cheese in them and lined with ham, could easily make them less pp by taking chorizo out and adding 'healthier' fillings but my girls chose these :)

Lunch:

1375697298756.jpg

Back