Lenlu's 'This time its it' Diary!

Hiya hun - thanks for subscribing x x

Your welcome! When I get time ill have a read through. Got an event going on close to the bakery and everyone is coming in for there lunch madbusy.com!!!

I know I know - just with me being bigger I expect more off each week - but I know I just have to keep at it - if I lost a pound a week thats still 52 a year right! I know its a marathon not a sprint - Just keep at it!!!

Awww sweetie. I lost a 1lb this week and was a tad gutted to be honest. But I had 2 big losses.

Every loss is a loss in the right direction!!

Better to lose 1lb a week than lose and gain or stuff things in your face and gain.

Xxx

hiya

Here to subscribe :), well done on your weight loss so far x

Just arrived on Holibobs - well this afternoon - bad diet day but tesco delivering later so hope to minimise the weight gain this week!!! Wish me luck - but then - we are ob holiday !!!

Have a lovely holiday hun :)

Just arrived on Holibobs - well this afternoon - bad diet day but tesco delivering later so hope to minimise the weight gain this week!!! Wish me luck - but then - we are ob holiday !!!

The Diet will always be there on your return, enjoy your Holiday :) Be good when you can but remember you're on holiday! X

Here to subscribe. Have a great holiday.

Hope you're having a good holiday!

Be careful using the value diary app as when I used it I noticed it sometimes got the points wrong for things, so I would have to double check with my WW app.

Hope you're having a good holiday!

Be careful using the value diary app as when I used it I noticed it sometimes got the points wrong for things, so I would have to double check with my WW app.

Totally Agree. I use Value Diary but never anything on their Database, only my added Favourites which id worked out.x

Yea I think the dats base it based on the American pp which is diff to ours!
Have a fab holiday enjoy every min of it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I wonder if American PP work out better or whether its all the same in the end?!? X

If it's the app with the red heart icon you can change it in settings to either English or American points. I think the American ones are 'points plus'. Apparently they use the same formula to work out numbers of points, but might be slightly different sometimes, by, say, half a point, which then rounds up to one whole point. From memory I think this is to do with
the extra step of taking off the fibre from American nutritional information, whereas ours is already shown separately, but I may be remembering that bit wrong, so don't quote me there!

I have the app and have noticed when I search using the online search, and not just the built in database, that I often get several entries that look like they have been user entered - like on MFP and Sparkpeople. Often there are missing bits of info, like the carb/fat/protein count and so these might well be wrong results. I always try to pick what looks like the 'proper' formatted entry - if you look at them you can usually pick out pretty quickly which ones are the original ones, as they usually use capital letters, and follow a similar way of being written (hope that makes sense!). They are often near or at the top of the list too, but not always. So far, everything has worked out the same when I have checked it, so fingers crossed!

Wow, that went on a bit!

Hiya all - just back from holiday - had really bad mobile data so not been able to get online much - had a bad diet week, totally off plan - and I can feel it - going to weigh on my scales tomorrow morning and straight back on plan tomorrow, official wi on weds x

Hiya all - just back from holiday - had really bad mobile data so not been able to get online much - had a bad diet week, totally off plan - and I can feel it - going to weigh on my scales tomorrow morning and straight back on plan tomorrow, official wi on weds x

Did u have a good holiday Sweetie? I bet u haven't done as badly as you think you have. X

Had a great holiday - and whatever gain I have had ill work hard to get off x it was worth it x

Had a great holiday - and whatever gain I have had ill work hard to get off x it was worth it x

Too Right! Holidays come once or twice a year, WW is for life! X

Back