Lent challenge!!! Sticking to plan 100%

I'd like to join too please!!
Like you said Fran, if I think I can't have something, I just WANT it regardless!
I seem to have a fair few manic weekends planned but really want to work them into weekly syns and stay 100%!

Good Luck Everyone! :D
gxxx

Can I join? I've really struggled to b 100% since Xmas and it's annoying me as I no I can do it, I vowed since my weigh in on Mon I was gunna b 100% and so far so good, so I think this will keep me even more focused :) good luck everyone xxx

I'll join too please, don't want togive something up as someone else has said tell me I can't have it and I'll crave it! Also don't think that's what SW is all about. I'm out for tapas on Saturday for my sons 2nd birthday. It'll be his and his 4 yr old brother first tapas experiance so we'll be trying loads of things. But i'll be syn free for the whole day upto then which will be difficult as I would usually think sod it and eat anything when I know I'm going out. Plus I won't be drinking so hopefully it won't damage me too much!

Good luck everyone.

Aww have fun browsie, you should be ok, I think you identified the two main reasons why people gain when eating out, which is "sod it" and eat everything all day/week and liquid syns.

We were talking about liquid syns in group. I rarely ever drink so it isnt much of an issue for me. Someone else said "oh I don't drink.... Apart from gin." Lol. Our c pointed out people remember and count food syns like crisps and chocolate, but forget the liquid ones because they don't have that solid weight, unfortunately they do carry the calories!

Day one has been ticked off as a success and day two is going well. I did green yesterday and I'm green again today, but still have 1/3rd superfree (bloody brainwashing). Still full from breakfast, just going to put my don down for a nap, then it is bins, and laundry and birds! As it is nice out when he wakes and has had lunch we will pop off for a walk for a little while. No tap class on Monday so I need to fit in an extra hour of body magic :)

Happy Valentines Day everyone... How are we all getting on?
So far, I've managed to stay 100% - which is great for me... and I've only drank water (apart from my morning cup of tea or coffee) :)

Could I join (though it will be lent -1 day for me)? my 4 year old made choc pancakes in nursery today that are prob over syns already!! Was giving up choc and sweets already (and crisps but don't eat them enough to really count them as giving them up).

I'd like to join in too would be a good way to start my weight loss. I've been 100% on plan today so to do it for a whole month will be a real boost and show me I can do it if I put my mind to it.

I was just filling in yesterday evening's food on my diary and noticed I didn't have a single HXA yesterday - not sure how that happened as I am a cheese fiend.

Would love to join in but will have to start from today as I did go over my syns yesterday by 1 syn so I'll be 100% from today:)

I have eaten more syns than I would have liked to but with the 15 so definitely on track :)

I bet you felt robbed hatwell.. I did! haha

Day 3 has a big old tick next to it for 100% lent. Funnily feel even bigger :S And I SERIOUSLY need to stop serial weighing!

Mee tooooooo!! I'm weighing in tomorrow morning and then the scales are going in the airing cupboard until next sat!
Cant be having anymore midweek depression session if I see a gain!!

Still 100% for me too...happy weekend everyone! Xx

Back