Lent Challenge. What are people giving up?

39 days - is that all we've got left to go?
Lol

I can report that a full week back 100% on plan has resulted in an 8.5lb loss. *faints*

That's fantastic!! Well done :D

Im still facebook free, and I was ok, but this morning I got an email saying that I got 2 messages and 20 notifications pending.....arrrggghhhh....made it sooo real that I haven't been on for ages, lol...still going strong tho, lol. 39 days to go and counting, lol x x

MadameLaMinx said:
I can report that a full week back 100% on plan has resulted in an 8.5lb loss. *faints*

Blimey!
Were you eating lead while you were off plan?

Congratulations on the loss Madamelaminx.

Wish I could report the same - only one meal off plan (but within syns) all week and I lost a grand total of ........... 1lb.

ive had no wine for a fortnight now, 1st week gained a pound and 2nd sts, if on monday nothing else comes of them scales im hitting the bottle lol

I won't put the great big list back, because the days haven't really changed, unless you consider today to be over and done with already.

So just my miles: now 171.89 to go.
I still need to up the average a bit, but I should get my bike tomorrow evening / Friday. And then I can do much more!

whoops i fell off the wagon today but i think i had good reason to-I had my driving test this morning so I had two cigarettes to calm my nerves-I passed the test so im too chuffed to be mad at myself-Im not craving another smoke now so i dont see it as too much of a setback-straight back on it tomoro and I still havent broken my choc, crisps and sweets lent!! Keep up the good work everybody xx

Congratulations on passing your driving test.

Woohoo congratulations! You've still done well anyway even with those two so don't worry!

Woop woop one week down. :)

well done, congratulations on passing your driving test

Congratulations on passing your driving test! x

Ooooooops!

Seems I couldn't do the no choccie, as I have to confess to eating two treatsize Crunchies last night:(

Congrats on your test, it's a great feeling isn't it!

Day 9 of no chocolate or alcohol. I mucked up a little though. Went and got Muller Lights on Monday, and without thinking, got the ones with chocolate sprinkles! OH won't eat them, dad won't eat them, and I hate waste so I am gonna have to allow myself them :( Tis only a teeeeeny bit of chocolate, and promise I won't enjoy it :D

sham88 said:
whoops i fell off the wagon today but i think i had good reason to-I had my driving test this morning so I had two cigarettes to calm my nerves-I passed the test so im too chuffed to be mad at myself-Im not craving another smoke now so i dont see it as too much of a setback-straight back on it tomoro and I still havent broken my choc, crisps and sweets lent!! Keep up the good work everybody xx

Congratulations!

I'm going well with my five a day! Tbh I don't think I realised how little I was eating! If only all the peeing equated with pounds lost I'd lose a stone this week!!!!

Back