Lent

LOL, when i first read this i did wonder if you were going to be asking what everyone ws giving up !! My answer would of been, I have already given up marg and chocolate dont make me do more !!! :-D xx

Exercise hehe only joking x

pocket dragon said:
LOL, when i first read this i did wonder if you were going to be asking what everyone ws giving up !! My answer would of been, I have already given up marg and chocolate dont make me do more !!! :-D xx

God no seriously I don't think there is anything left to give up!

Lexie2005 said:
I'm actually loving it though (checks temperature)

Me too .. U am actually a bit saddened that my ankle lets me down sometimes x

Can we not go abit positive and aim to do something for lent, rather than give something up? Maybe get the pedometers out and set a weekly challenge or something?

PurpleMum said:
Can we not go abit positive and aim to do something for lent, rather than give something up? Maybe get the pedometers out and set a weekly challenge or something?

Good idea, I'll have a think about that one then....

There are pedometer apps you can download - but beware some of them are a bit pants and register steps every time you pick your phone up!

Maybe a Minutes Walked or Ran if you can? For those that don't have pedometers maybe could just record the time instead?
Most of us record our minutes on MFP, so maybe we could aim to walk the length of John o'groats to Lands End?

"The traditional distance by road is 874 miles (1,407 km) and takes most cyclists ten to fourteen days; the record for running the route is nine days. Off-road walkers typically walk 1,200 miles (1,900 km) and take two or three months for the expedition"

14 days x 24 hours = 336 hours.

How about something like that?

hobnobsmummy said:
Maybe a Minutes Walked or Ran if you can? For those that don't have pedometers maybe could just record the time instead?
Most of us record our minutes on MFP, so maybe we could aim to walk the length of John o'groats to Lands End?

"The traditional distance by road is 874 miles (1,407 km) and takes most cyclists ten to fourteen days; the record for running the route is nine days. Off-road walkers typically walk 1,200 miles (1,900 km) and take two or three months for the expedition"

14 days x 24 hours = 336 hours.

How about something like that?

Sounds good, do you want to set a stickie up for it x

Yeah hun will do how do I ask for it to be a sticky?

Lexie2005 said:
I have one called free pedometer on my iPhone which seems accurate! I just forget to switch it on x

Ooooh which one is it lexie x

Back