LENT

JoeyJoJo

Bring on the weight loss!
Hey guys,

Anyone giving anything up for Lent?

Im giving up carbs, and anything thats basically not on my plan. Ive managed to get people at work to do it too and anyone that cheats has to put some change in a jar to go to Great Ormond Street.

Came up with the plan as not only is it a motivator to help with my weight loss but also helps me collect money towards Great Ormond Street as Im doing a 5k run in London for them in June :)

X

Personallly I hate giving things up for lent because I always fail... No matter how hard I try! So this year I am starting something new... almost like a mini challenge for myself for everyday. :)

I'm trying to get in 20minutes or more of exercise a day... so making sure I park in the car park furthest away to work so that I HAVE to walk or taking the stairs instead of the lift etc.

So far so good. :D

Im giving up Chocolate and Sweets.

Im pretty proud, ive had two days when ive been greeted with chocolates and sweets and not had a thing. I will do this 40 days and 40 nights.

I'm giving up chocolate, biscuits, cake, buns and ice cream. I did it every year when I was younger but haven't in recent years so hoping I can stay strong.

Yeah till good Friday is perfect! We always took St. Patrick's day off as kids, does that still apply I wonder ??

Back