Leopard legs -pics

slendablenda

Gold Member
These are my lates tights, I couldn't resisit them. My OH took the pics this evening
:
10148-albums2327-picture14147.jpg
10148-albums2327-picture14146.jpg

GRrrrrr... looking fab SB! Wowsie!

Oh they are cool SB!! Love 'em!

They are great!
I got the new issue of the LL mag yesterday - I really think you and BL ought to do a 'friends met through LL' article like the one in there this month
Daisy x

Wow!!!

Thank you peeps.Today I feel a bit embarrassed. The old me would never have flaunted myself like that !

Thank you peeps.Today I feel a bit embarrassed. The old me would never have flaunted myself like that !
Don't feel embarrassed SB!!! Feel very very proud that due to your hard work and determination you now CAN show how fab you look! (Which is very different to flaunting yourself - trust me!!!) :)

You look fabulous as always SB! Love the tights! I bought some royal blue ones over Christmas but never ventured out of my M&S black 60 deniers! :p

So I admire you wearing something slightly different as I am still very much a "black" dresser ~ still have the "fat makes you slimmer" head, even though I should be thinking of nice summer clothes now I have lost weight.

Your house looks lovely and cosey ~ can I come and stay?? :p xx

I love the pics - they are like one of those 'Spot the Difference' I used to do as a kid - do we get a prize for the nearest guess??

And don't you dare be embarassed - your legs are FABULOUS!!! Flaunting is mandatory....

x

Back