Les Mills appreciation thread

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
for those who are fan s of any of the les mills classes!
  • body combat
  • body pump
  • body attack
  • body jam
  • body balance
  • body vive
  • body step
  • sh'bam (not in the uk yet)
  • CX30 (not in the uk yet)
even if youve only been to one of these or youre a les mills class junkie, come share it in here!
sh'ba

Last edited:
I was looking for a dvd but couldn't find one.

i can't find body combat dvds but i know that there are places to download them from.

Especially love the body pump and body balance classes, but do also attend some of the others once in a while. Big fan!

im sure its only instructors that can get the cds and dvd's.... i wish they were avalable to regular people but theyd be costly! a new programme every 3 monthes would get expensive!

i do combat, attack, pump and jam. jam is fairly new to me so im still in that newbie stage for that, but i love it. tried a body balance class, so relaxing, but the gym that its in is too far to travel too all the time...

I tried the body jam and body attack a few times as well and loved both. However, the time just don't fit into my other training, so will have to get back to them later.

i have attack quite regulary at the gyms i attend, so theres always one i can catch.... i only have one good attack instructor and her classes are mega popular

doses anyone else who does attack notice any "bulking" in the thighs especially... theres defiantly bulk there, my instructors had it too.... but only since starting on of the tracks in lanch 71! shes since taken that track out though, and is now using a mix

id love sh'bam to hit the uk sometime, really want to give it a go!

New program starting in my gym next week - very much looking forward to it. Anyone had a sneak peek yet?

had a sneak peak of pump, its aamzzzzing! the music is fab, and its more intense.... just a little tip: heavier weights, less reps. especially on the back track. bicep track is a killer, and the overhead tricep dips are back with a twist!
the new ones alot more intense, be prepared for pain :p

ive got another 2 weeks until my gym has the new ones.... :(

anyone else find with attack its alot more intense, and by the end your tired out? compared to combat/jam/pump ect....

Can't wait! Unfortunately I am still no 14 on the waiting list for the release of both pump and and flow for this Saturday. Crossing my fingers for people cancelling :)
Thanks for the tip on the extra weighs - I will let you know how it goes.

its difficult for me to book in most days too, the les mills ones are lot more popular than anything else! attack and combat especially....

So I was at the release of pump and flow on Saturday - LOVED it!
Thanks for the tip on the extra weight for the pump track - the was worth it. And loved the new more rocky music.

the flow-class was also much better than last time - mover power.

Yahoooo - it is going to be a great spring.

Enjoy :bliss:

i love the pump track for biceps (i think it is anyway) diamond eyes by shine down! the music for new pump is brilliant! the multipul clean and presses are awesome :D

the only ones my gym does is attack, combat and pump. we aready have yoga and pilates so thats too similar flow for them to add it on

the new ones are arriving on the 11th, exited!
well the combat and pump is the 11th, but pump is on too late so im not going to that one, and attack is the 12th and 13th....

Last edited:
body combat 47 was launched today! ahh its amazing, pump is launched tonight too but its on quite late :( ive done it already so i know what it is :)
and tommorow is the launch of body attack 72, now this one im proper exited for! :D

Sounds like I should try out the body combat - I just love it when a new program starts :superwoman:

id highly reccomend it!

it was the launch of attack 72 tonight, just amazing.... each one does get harder but this ones just pure energy! i love it, i dont like easy exercises, hard i like :D first time i did attack i was left gasping for breathe, and this new one did just that..... eeeee!

for the past month or so, my instructors been doing really old releases, think 12 was the oldest, and one of the songs she chose is unfortunatly the one that makes me cry. booooooo!

Last edited:
ah love the new ones!
pump is a killer! the bicep track hurts, but in a good way :p

I absolutely adore les mills, my fave is deffo body combat but am finding a love for attack and pump, did balance the other day - I was pants! But it was so good made me ache! Love it!! X

Back