Les Mills appreciation thread

they are fab! looking forward to combat and pump more than attack.
attack used to be my favourite, pump was my least fave. now its more like pump is my fave, started liking weights more and more, think its becuase when i started i didnt really find it that hard, hardly any struggle, now ive made the weights heavier and more challenging its becoming a fave! just wish i didnt pull wierd faces and make noises during it LOL!

ahhhh how i love combat 49. love love love it! eeeeee

:( is there no other gyms near by that offer it?

:( not good snakes!!

call me a wierdo, but i love press ups!

the circular ones on the toes are my fave ones! :D

not sure which release it is from, but the crocodile press ups.... i quite like those. the ones you crawl forward on.

its satisfying, but painful!

edit: combat 44!

Last edited:
Did the new combat last night and new pump tonight. Loved it!! Those press ups are killers though, but as I get better at pump I'm told it will get easier. I can't do ANY press ups on my toes!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nope, I can't even do a proper press up on my knees. BUT I am a beginner when it comes to press ups so I'm sure it'll come with time.

not the easiest though are they?

OMG that new combat release is a KILLER!!!! I am still achy and jellified and been home 2 hours! Those press ups just about finish me!!! LOVE it tho lol

its the official launch day for the gym i go to tommorow, yay :)

really love the new combat and pump!

My arms are still officially dead but I did really enjoy it bizarrely!!

its pump that kills my body off, last time i did it the instructor said to make it more than your usual weight on biceps- my usual weight is 10kg, as the track is only 3 minutes long. so i stuck on 12kg, my arms felt like they were literally on fire! took 2 days for that ache to go. thats the same as my chest weight, so so so sore

went back down to my normal weight today, it felt alot better :) still gave me the ouchies but not extreme ouchies.

the launch day went so well! combat and pump is still a firm favourite, pump being my ultimate fave. there wasnt enough bars, plates and clips to go round in pump, so they had to check everyones names off the list and there had been some sneak in, they of course got kicked out. still wasnt enough clips so one instructor didnt use the bar and let someone else use hers, then the othe instructor switched and used no bar and let the other use hers. never seen it so busy!
squats arnt feeling hard again, but i cant lift anything higher than 22kg over my head. if it wasnt for my upper body weakness i could do so much more :(

Last edited:
Back