Les Mills appreciation thread

Just out of combat, pump tomorrow night.
Just found out the gym next to me is shut over the holiday!! Am hoping the other one I go to is still open or I'll be gutted! :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

back to the gym today, with body combat! didnt feel any shoulder pain so hopefully ill be ok to go back to my normal higher weights on thursday! bit gutted to lower it i was :( only just upped my back weight too

How is your shoulder gina?

My classes are cancelled tonight and tomorrow as the centre is being cleaned! I must send a letter of complaint. Seriously, how long does it take to do the cleaning and how do other places do it???

its fine now, think it was repetive strain injury or something! :) yay

Glad to hear it :)

i dont want to miss a week off the gym again, after yesterdays pump im acheing rather bad! even the triceps are acheing :D
i did lower the weights a little as i havent been for two weeks (a week off the gym, but two weeks off pump!) and half way through it felt so easy, just stuck with my regular weight after that :)
today has been combaaaaaat! ouchie ouchie ouchie. good ouchie though

Attack tonight. I'm growing to like this class. For the first time, I actually didnt feel like dying in the corner for the first 45 mins, only towards the end lol. I think I might give Combat a go.

hungover but i made myself go to the gym this morning. theres no use in me jut lying in bed feeling sorry for myelf. may have been doing low impact but its better than nothing at all :)
was a hard combat even with low impact too!

last class before new year for me, gyms closed from tommorow :(

opened yesterday :D ah so happy.

first class in what feels like a lifetime and i choose a tough double body attack! ouch isnt the word.... did another body attack today.

tomorow is the attack/combat double. double ouchies

Happy New Year guys :)

Attack and Pump tonight. First classes in 10 days. My gym was open between Christmas and New Year, but I was away. Feel knackered now, hopefully get back in to the swing of things :)

Back at pump tonight after 2 weeks off. Eeek actually quite scared. I'm hoping there be plenty of newbies there so I wont b the one with the lightest weights on haha :)

Good luck everyone with the new year!

Malibu xx

around one and a half weeks! :(

first time at pump in ages tommorow. im reluctant to lower the weights, so ill be starting from my old heavier weights. this will hurt...

i didnt like lowering them when i was ill (sedation stuff hadnt worn off lol) but i had no choice then. nothing to stop me now though, wooooo!

ive booked time off work so i can do pump friday and monday mornings too for the entire of january

gina_b said:
i didnt like lowering them when i was ill (sedation stuff hadnt worn off lol) but i had no choice then. nothing to stop me now though, wooooo!

ive booked time off work so i can do pump friday and monday mornings too for the entire of january

Are those the classes at 6.30am? :eek:

later in the morning, 9.30 - 10.30 :) need to be back in work at 1.15!

ommmmg. pump tonight was a killer. jelly legs, jelly arms, jelly jelly jelly.

Back